Mod apk WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom v2.2.3 - Unlimited Money/Free Shopping, Premium Enabled and.. (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,360 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhecree

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
thanks for the hard work

i instaled the mod, but still stuck on fake maintenance screen, is there any hope to play this game again?

xMadxHatterz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ive been playing the game successfully for a few days with all the features working great *minus the unlimited gems or free paid store stuff* but since last night its went back to the fake maintenance screen. Is there gonna be a fix possible? Amazing mod so in love with the game

xMadxHatterz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is that what the fake maintenance screen means 😱 that im banned

Jhecree

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
if you have been banned previously by trying to use another mod, but don't worry. I have stated this a few times before Sbenny updated the mod. But on your device you can download parallel space and the 64 bit support for games. If you use that and run the mod app through that you shouldn't be banned anymore. Please try this ^^
i download the parallel space, it works! i can get in now! thank you very much!!
btw can i use my old account or i have to make new one in elnea kingdom to avoid ban?

bubblexiaogui

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
i download the parallel space, it works! i can get in now! thank you very much!!
btw can i use my old account or i have to make new one in elnea kingdom to avoid ban?
I am not sure, I haven't tried it before so I wouldn't know. I'm sorry, ㅜㅜ

Jhecree

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am not sure, I haven't tried it before so I wouldn't know. I'm sorry, ㅜㅜ
I wont take the risk,i'll make new account, coz i love playing this game..if anyone have the info please share,thanks
And thanks again bubblexiaogui

NinoNINO

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't download
Post automatically merged:

xMadxHatterz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Even when i did it with Parallel Space amd a new account i played for a few minutes and as soon as i closed and reopened my game it was on the fake screen again... any more advice am i doing it wrong?

Wolfgang games

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
if you have been banned previously by trying to use another mod, but don't worry. I have stated this a few times before Sbenny updated the mod. But on your device you can download parallel space and the 64 bit support for games. If you use that and run the mod app through that you shouldn't be banned anymore. Please try this ^^
Oh ok ill try that I really need some sort of tutorial though but I'll try

If you were already previously banned, this mod will not unban you, as specified in the first post. The mod I released works perfectly, and your post is misleading as it makes my mod appear as the cause of your ban while it isn't true.

If you get banned you can try using parallel space. Refunds aren't given for getting a ban in a game, as using a mod apk always have a certain ban chance and it's up to the user to play fair and not abuse a mod too much to not catch devs attention.
Oh no sbenny I never meant it like that alos that's a little bs cause I never made it look like your mod is the result of my ban so pls refrain from saying something as wierd as that also I never tried any mod APK before this due to the fact I loved the game and didn't want to risk it I only wanted to try this cause for some reason I received ban and idk why and I thought this would make the game playable cause it said it had the fake maintenance removed so it changed maintenance up idk where you got the idk at all that I blamed your mod for anything thanks and sorry in advance

Last edited:

guinevere

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank youu

On the google play version im already under maintenace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.