Mod apk WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom v2.2.9 - Unlimited Money/Free Shopping, Premium Enabled and.. (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

melodiegunz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I got banned..I even followed what you ask in the mod feature..i create an account from the original version and buy some gems and then I install this mod and login with my account. Because I was already banned twice so I decided not to off the game just keep online without closing the game but then I still get fake maintenance/banned because I accidently offline my game for 1-2hours.. Its hard to start over and over again, I am at the final fight of the Cavalry Tourney😭 @Sbenny your Fake Maintenance Removed is not working.

PyRoDrAkEn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny idk why my game's stuck at the files download its stuck for over 1 hrs on the 162 files part

DjibriL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Removed fake maitenance and free shopping doesnt works, please fix it.

Designelan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Up until the maintenance for a [new] limited event (Wandering Predators), all of the features worked just fine, and it was awesome ❤ ! Since then, I've been banned even after I tried to reinstall it (Maintenance screen keeps showing up), and...well, can you update, please? We'd truly appreciate it! ((Also as a side-note, I think like everytime they add/remove an event, any mods created beforehand are just banned (...right..? 😰))
Er, and a question: Can Zircon Pebbles be modded? I'm curious since they aren't gems nor can they be bought with real money, but it's a hassle when the most you can obtain is 4 everyday. (If you're lucky!)

Anuar03

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hii, thanks for the mods but can you fix maintenance problem because I need to start from beginning to play. My account was banned

Last edited:

Designelan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hii, thanks for the mods but can you fix free shopping because it only work by using the money/bea but for gems is not working. Thanks 😍😙
Friendly reminder that if you actually read the mod features, Gems can not be hacked, even though everything looks lik it costs 0 Gems. :)

hhjjjj

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Still got banned:), it is possible if i buy things and make a lots of money in the MOD version, and i log out. then login in google play version? hve anyone ?

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Still got banned🙂, it is possible if i buy things and make a lots of money in the MOD version, and i log out. then login in google play version? hve anyone ?
If you do try it let me know if it works please ;)

hhjjjj

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
i hve tried it, i bought 999 pcs (item at yano market) and keep bea 9.990.000, then i log out from the mod ver and log in in google ply version. and it still works, i still hve all of the items and bea. but i think i should wait till the next maintanance, to know how it works, but of course premium didnt work

DjibriL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tell us if your account not get banned, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.