Mod apk WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom v2.2.9 - Unlimited Money/Free Shopping, Premium Enabled and.. (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiChib

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The maintenance screen still keeps showing?

Yoshiakiri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Anyone else have other ways to play old account again? I don't really want to clear cache and restart.

melodiegunz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
sorry but we cant play our old accounts back, I've sent an email to Elnea Kingdom Support Team and they said I cant play my old account back once they detected that there was something wrong with our account like we are using modded, so they wont recover back our account once they blocked it.

Lxsedge

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Mod had some features like the deluxe card available, but I was not able to purchase anything from the shops!

Designelan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not really sure what shop you're referring to. If by "shops" you mean like in Yano Market, everything there is priced @ 0 bea. Buy anything from there, then resell it to make money. Otherwise, assuming you meant items from the Paid Items Shop (i.e buying things with Gems aka Real life $$$), obviously you can't buy those even though it says 0 Gems. Friendly reminder to reread the MOD features. :)

Keirm19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Everything works well except for the ban. It can't be avoided though

Last edited:

Terrt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Maitnance screen
Post automatically merged:

How???? I had no problems until I redownloaded this mod the third time

Last edited:

Null6868

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Man thank you it so fun keep up the good work.

Lxsedge

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Is anybody going to update this? I haven't been able to play because of the ban. Was wondering if the people who were banned are going to get a SB Points refund or something.

oliameyy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I got the fake maintenance and got banned at the same time lol XD it repeats after i installed the game.

I really like this game so can u please fix this? 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.