❓ Help Request Would you be willing to draw for Sbenny.com's first developed Android Game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,346 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi dear community :)

It's been many months I'm working on a side-project, trying to build an Android Game from scratch.

I'm trying to make something similar to a game called "Soul Knight", unsure if you know about it (you can google to find out more) and in a few months I managed to create a random map generation script, character scripts and nearly all the rest.

So, what's left? The graphic part of the game, of course.

Assuming I'd manage to bring this game to life if I keep working on it, I'll still need some helping hands to draw basically everything for this game, from characters to terrain, chests, weapons, items, bosses and a lot more. I purchased a graphic tablet with screen (Huion Canvas Pro) but my main problem is the lack of enough free time in order to do both the scripting and the drawings.

Debby is trying to help me out in this project but she's also very busy with making mods so we're wondering if there's anyone interested in drawing for our game :)

We started with graphics similar to the game mentioned above (so we made retro style graphics) which should simplify and fasten the process, but at this point I'm ready to change the rules and make it cartoonish or even hd.

So far the game is a mixed 2d/3d, (the map is in 3d, but the characters are in 2d, altough I managed to add 3d shadows and effects to them), so I'd mainly look for 2d artworks to apply to the characters.

Here's a small preview of the game (disregard graphics, main character, enemies and everything else, it's not even an alpha phase), take into consideration we'll have the selection of main characters so multiple heroes will be required.

If you think you could help us out, let me know by replying to this thread :) The more we are, the stronger we are! I'm ready to setup groups on viber, discord, whatsapp or anything else needed for this project, as I'm sure a group will be needed in order to co-operate in this game and decide our next moves.

Thank you all for reading. For any questions, feel free to write below. ♥

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Stop looking for others @Sbenny because I'm here (I know it's All Might's word lol) ; just bought asus TUF gaming and guess what from Monday I'll be back in business. (for sure I'll spend more on freelancing due to collecting cash for EMI only need to earn 38$ per month so it should be easy lol) but remember the old Mr.Online is backkkkkkkkkkkkk. let's party. and what the coincidence that I just read the message from mail and thought to reply but hey what's up with this name lol @Phytoplankton (I still remember you bro) :ROFLMAO:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Stop looking for others @Sbenny because I'm here (I know it's All Might's word lol) ; just bought asus TUF gaming and guess what from Monday I'll be back in business. (for sure I'll spend more on freelancing due to collecting cash for EMI only need to earn 38$ per month so it should be easy lol) but remember the old Mr.Online is backkkkkkkkkkkkk. let's party. and what the coincidence that I just read the message from mail and thought to reply but hey what's up with this name lol @Phytoplankton (I still remember you bro) :ROFLMAO:
Dude i am hurt that you forgot one your bestest old friend :( :cry:😭

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Read between () lol; I meant that why you changed Sykox to that weird long name . LMAO you got it totally wrong buddy that's why I wrote that I still remembers you. Now be old Sykox and stop crying around :p

feyfox

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
wow! this looks very cool.... if you still need some assets I would love to help out!? even if it's just small stuff and creative feedback.... i'm actually studying game art at the moment but i'm very new to it ><;; either way! good luck with the project!!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sure, it would be awesome! :)

feyfox

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
awesome! hello~! did you end up setting up a discord or something? or should i send u examples of my work first ? :eek:

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
awesome! hello~! did you end up setting up a discord or something? or should i send u examples of my work first ? :eek:
No need to send anything. I'm glad that you want to contribute since in India Diwali is coming and I'm pretty much busy in sorting my own works but we already created Viber group for the game itself. if you can have viber then you can join us or we can create group on other platform :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Great! When you install viber, send me your phone number via private conversation and I'll add you to the group, thanks!

In the meantime, Debby came up with a few great hand drawn weapons, she'll post the picture here soon :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

rranadwijaya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ah hey, I'm not sure if this thing is still open, but I can help with coloring and such. I certainly can draw as well, but I'm not sure if it's the kind of artwork you're looking for.

solarsans

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi! Like the guy up there, I'm not sure if you guys need anymore artists on board but I'm game if you'll have me. I'm studying illustration on the side of my com sci. course so I have just a bit of experience. I've helped with indie games before with pixel arts but I think I'm better at digital illustrations.