Would you rather live in the past, present or future?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,015 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you rather live in the past, present or future?

• Total voters

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
My Answer:
Even though I probably would not be treated that well in the past, I would like to live in it. History has always intrigued me, and though the history of the world at times is not a very peaceful one, I suppose there would be something nice about living in a world before real technology had been invented. Like the Victorian Era in Europe. Society, I believe, was on the cusp of modernization, which--to me--sounds like a great time to go back to experience. I don't, however, wish to encounter Jack the Ripper if I do go back. That is something I wish wasn't apart of history.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
The past for me.
I'm aggressive and short-tempered in nature so back then will fit me.
It's maybe because I don't like how we are right now as well :p

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Past... I'm a very old fashioned... I love old movies 😊 I want to meet my grandparents when they're younger..that would be awesome 😍

Stargazer77

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Personally I'd rather live in the present where I can learn from the mistakes of the past in order to work towards a better future

Stargazer77

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
If you will be did go back in time and contact anyone that you knew Or contact any of your relatives Or ancestores you completely messed up the space time continue I'm change anything change everything

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I want to believe that we will come to utopia solution in the future, no matter how far this future is going to be. People always were flawed, whether it past or present, however I don't think being bad is a law of nature, and I believe people can bypass it and create beautiful and comfortable future...
(To be honest, I just won't to be witch hunted🤫)

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Living in the past is overrated as the issues are waved away from people with nostalgia googles. Living in the present, as the meme says, you are born too late to explore the world, but too early to explore the galaxy. So the future is where the good stuff is. Hopefully it will be like Blade Runner, except the corporate oppression.