💬 Review Wrestling empire

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Wrestling empire

Its basically a physical combat game. But in my opinion, its better then one might expect.

Review:
Its a complicated genre. That could be because of the fact that it is a wrestling game.Wrestling games need much more detail then other types of games. This game does give you that. It delivered on its promise of low-graphic yet fun type. Its sort of the Player Unknown Battleground of mobile wrestling. Mat Dickie did amazing work for this and deserves a lot of credit for delivering on his Mobile game. Now it isn't exactly mind blowing but if someone had played the previous version which was called "Wrestling Revolution",you would know how this game is much better. The added contract stipulations and the unions system work extremely well for someone who has not had that much exposure to the World of wrestling. The gameplay is the same as the previous version. But its not disappointing. As someone who has some meagre programming experience, i know how hard it would have to modify the game into something new. I am basically writing this for the cash but hey! It is a good game. You see, Career games are fun because they give you options,they don't make you just choose something that they would want like a very hardworking asian parent. Thats exactly what this game gives you, Freedom

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes definitely.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐