Mod apk Wrestling Revolution MOD : "PRO" BENEFITS UNLOCKED! (Latest Version)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE : YOU NEED TO HAVE LUCKY PATCHER LATEST VERSION (Current 8.5.2) INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE BEFORE DOWNLOADING MY APK AND MY MOD WILL WORK LIKE A CHARM!!

Wrestling Revolution v2.040 (Latest)

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: @LVL 500 Mafia Boss

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 37 times

• The original 2D wrestling game that started a mobile revolution!

It harks back to the genre's 16-bit heyday where the fun comes first, and the versatile animation system means that anything could happen at any moment - with as many wrestlers in the ring as your device can handle! Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Or simply blow off steam in "Exhibition" matches of your own creation - where YOU make the rules, pick the players, and design the arena!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• "PRO" BENEFITS UNLOCKED!
    DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE AND WANT TO KEEP UP WITH MY CONTENT!!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank LVL 500 Mafia Boss and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.WRCareer

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month