✅ Solved Writer's forum is gone?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,605 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is writer's forum was being deleted? I was checking it the other day and it was gone...
I wonder if there was any announcements for it before?

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
are you talking about a forum section? or a person?

Reactions: ExG

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's a forum section
I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm not a native speaker
It was Writer Forum, there also sub-forum like Fanfiction and stuffs

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
It's a forum section
I think it did got deleted, however you might also be talkin' about this forum section eBooks & Audio Books

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh no, I meant specifically about writer forum only, not about ebooks and audio book...
I wonder why the forum was deleted, I was planning on writing a Fanfiction in that forum...

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
Oh no, I meant specifically about writer forum only, not about ebooks and audio book...
I wonder why the forum was deleted, I was planning on writing a Fanfiction in that forum...
y'know you can just put your fanfiction in an eBook and post it in the eBook section

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
tbh the Off-Topic section and the Book Sanctuary club (which is inactive) is also an option

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
tbh the Off-Topic section and the Book Sanctuary club (which is inactive) is also an option
Book Sanctuary Club? Is that on room chat? Or a forum of its own?
I feel kinda off if I post it in the off-topic section, but I probably will try to post an ebook for my Fanfict...

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
Oh, I never thought about that

Book Sanctuary Club? Is that on room chat? Of a forum of its own?
I feel kinda off if I post it in the off-topic section, but I probably will try to post an ebook for my Fanfict...
Its a room chat, and the reason why I suggested posting it in Off-Topic, is because most releases in the eBook section are mostly ignored and only very curious individuals seek out them

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its a room chat, and the reason why I suggested posting it in Off-Topic, is because most releases in the eBook section are mostly ignored and only very curious individuals seek out them
Oh I see... It's kinda makes sense
I will give the off-topic some thoughts then...
About the Book Sanctuary Club though, how does the room intended to be? I still don't understand...

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've check the official link of the sanctuary, I kinda understand now somehow.
Anyway, thanks for answering my questions. I hope I'm not a bother...

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
Oh I see... It's kinda makes sense
I will give the off-topic some thoughts then...
About the Book Sanctuary Club though, how does the room intended to be? I still don't understand...
how should I say this 😅 , well I'm kind of bad at explaining things... I suggest to just explore it on your own, another thing is... I forgot this club exists Writer's Notebook

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
I've check the official link of the sanctuary, I kinda understand now somehow.
Anyway, thanks for answering my questions. I hope I'm not a bother...
its fine its fine, and not at all... I answered and of course I should expect responses and respond back to it, thus its not really a bother but something naturally coming :)

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
how should I say this 😅 , well I'm kind of bad at explaining things... I suggest to just explore it on your own, another thing is... I forgot this club exists Writer's Notebook
I think the Admin from the Writer's Notebook and the Deleted Forum is actually the same person...
Well yikes 😅

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
It's a forum section
They are in a club. @ExG

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
They are in a club. @ExG
Yes, I... Probably have missed their invitation to join them...
When I checked the club, the invitation was there, waiting for me to accept it. Perhaps the notification for it was drowned long time ago, thanks for pointing the club again though 😊

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Since this question has been answered, i am marking this thread as solved and moving it to the section of answered questions. of you have any other doubts or questions then feel free to contact a staff member or make a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.