Writing Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,407 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Heya'll, need your helps again 😙

In need of some descriptions for a bunch of categories, I'll add it as options for the game The Great Tournament.
They'll be like a finishing move for your battles, please read carefully on everything, otherwise, you'll be disqualified.

How to join:
Leave ONE comment confirming your entry, including one category in the list. (Example: "I'm joining, category Meteorite")

Categories:
Light.
Dark.
Meteorite.
Ice.
Weapon.
Infection.
Mysterious Figures.
Demonic.
Rewind Time.
Earth Bend.

What to do:
Afterwards, PM ME (start a private conversation) and write a short paragraph (at least 2 and at most 5) describing a fighting scene where you using your chosen category going to end a fight with one attack.
In simple terms, imagine you as an anime character powering up and uses their most powerful attack.
(Example for the category Meteorite:
The sky darken as a giant boulder appears among the clouds, crushing everything as it landed)
That was just a dry example, be creative, it's something I can't be xD

Rules:
1. The general forum rules.
2. What I see fit if needed to.
3. Only one entry per member, meanings if you PM me more than 1 time, you won't have a better chance, you'll get blocked and disqualified immediately.
You can still comments for questions or just to do normal chattings, just no getting off topic.

I want y'all to pm me because like I said, I'm adding it to a mod and I want no spoils to some people.
Any entries that doesn't met the requirements will be disqualified if they don't change it in time, except breaking the rules, those doesn't get any credits once so ever.

Prizes:

10 winners (1k each)
Adding onto that, I'll choose 3 of my favorite descriptions and I'll gift you one of the Avatar Frame in the shop of your own choosing (except Hell, of course xD)

Ending:
Next week's Thursday (August 12th)
(my time, I'll leave some comments tick tocking the time every once in a while, don't worry :3)

That's about it, if you read to this point, I have a couple of tips for all of our sakes.
1. Avoid adding conversations (like "Run!", they yell), just describe it as if you're watching the whole thing.
2. Look at which category the other chooses, some may be easier than other but if you're the only one on a category and if it's better than mine, you'll have a better chance (not guaranteed, just pointing that out).

I already have my own descriptions so I'm not completely depending on this but again, I'm bad at writings.

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I read it...but 5 paras could easily be 3000 words if you wanted so.....so?
I don't care how long or how short it is, I just cut ideas out of it either ways so writing an entire essay doesn't immediately let people win and not knowing how to write (like me) doesn't automatically lose xD

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't care how long or how short it is, I just cut ideas out of it either ways so writing an entire essay doesn't immediately let people win and not knowing how to write (like me) doesn't automatically lose xD
That's so vague....and you didn't even answer the question...yet I still liked it....and you
Anyways, I am taking it as the permission to give it a 800k mother of learning twist...!!

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
That's so vague....and you didn't even answer the question...yet I still liked it....and you
Anyways, I am taking it as the permission to give it a 800k mother of learning twist...!!
Like I said, bad at writings and I don't even know how much is 3k words xD
But it kinda good I can't be specific, I'm incapable of spoilings even if I wanted to Uwu

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Jaaawww Kasami 🙃 I didn't understand much 🤦 but I choose the light anyway 😜😻
In short and simple, write a small essay about you watching peoples fighting and one person used an attack related to what you chose (not in real life, more like in game or anime :3) and send it to me through pm Uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.