Writing help

JaneWalters

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Austria
Guys, just forgive me for offtopic, but since the forum related games, I decided to register here to ask an important question. I am writing a essay which associated with computer games and their influence on the behavior of adolescents. In addition to scientific data, it would be useful for me to gather the opinions in this field. I would be very grateful for any information and your thoughts.

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Yneseet

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Spain
What size should your essay be? Have you already thought about the structure? I would advise you on the topic of reading behavioral psychologists, especially European, they studied this subject very well.

JaneWalters

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Austria
I did not think about the size of the essay, we were not told anything about this. That, and as I understand it, is a free form of thought, so it does not matter. Thank you very much for the advice about the authors who are worth reading. And what names could you specifically name from authors who are definitely worth reading on this topic? I also heard and found a professional essay writing service edusson.com I looked at their site, they do their job very well, and the reviews are excellent. I think they should ask for help in writing a professional quality essay.

Last edited: