Wuxia Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,707 happy users since 2014.
Register

keikoku

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Is there any wuxia games for Apk that anyone know off that is single player insated of MMO?

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
keikoku bro
If in english and single-player, I can only come up with :

Jade Empire
It came out for PC after Star Wars KOTOR (same maker = Bioware) and now its Available for mobiles too.

Go on, have your Avatar change as per rules requirement. (Account details menu or use Sbenny 2.0 app)
Then you CAN request for a mod for it.
Be prepared for gigabytes of the obb file in phone storage capacity, as its quite a large game.
As for MMO, there is always Age of Wushu.
@keikoku
Tales of Wuxia OMG Even for PC its like 20gb repacked bare-bones version. But yeah, it set a standard..like Wuxia as if made by Bioware.
Phone's storage capacity has been expanding. Telltales and Bioware's oldies are available for years already. Never say..Never. We just have to wait patiently.
More logical for those oldies from Taiwan's Wuxia RPG to be converted to Mobile platforms.
The Originals..Xuan Yuan Sword, Chinese Paladin (Xian Jian Qi Xia Zuan), Swordsman (Xiao Ao Jiang Hu), Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre (Yi Thien Dhu Long Ji) etc (A Singapore company published Yi Thien in full English, with colourful illustrated manual, along with old red blue plastic screens and wheel-codes nostalgic treasures)
:kissdroid:
I forgot to mention :
(Choice of Games) Choice of Kung Fu
if you had not got the chance to try it yet.
Review - List of All Choice Of Games MODs Released by Axiom [Total 80 Games]

Last edited:

keikoku

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I already played it. Both in the PC and the android version. . I hope there is a game like Tales of Wuxia for andorid

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Go on, have your Avatar change as per rules requirement. (Account details menu or use Sbenny 2.0 app)
Then you CAN request for a mod for it.
That's partly correct. =) @keikoku you will also need to make an Introduction post before you can make a game/mod request.

Kind Regards,
Yoda

keikoku

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yi Tien is there one for android? I played teh CHoices games. Most of it anyways. Usuusal;y if it is about medieval and kingdom building I am all in

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Yi Tien is there one for android? I played teh CHoices games. Most of it anyways. Usuusal;y if it is about medieval and kingdom building I am all in
I was hoping, there will be one for Heaven Sword, Dragon Sabre too. At least there should be for an emulator, as its officially been translated to English already.
But honestly I recommend Swordsman, the first and better one in gameplay. The ability to show off Dugu Nine Swords in isometric was just Woah!!! lol (as far as I know, no official eng trans from Softonic the Taiwan comp)
Demi Gods Semi Devils also had a game made in that series, but getting worse after Swordsman..hence they r forgotten now.