WWF/WWE SECTION

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,887 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Don't tell me everyone's an old head haha

Attitude Era was amazing no doubt, with icons and legends , but in reality the indie scene, from ROH, Lucha Underground, NJPW and others scenes are bursting

Fin Balor is deff a legend in the making, along with Seth, Ricochett, Kenny Omega and many more from this generation. In comparison to the older wrestlers and icons, the newer batch is a lot more talented, but bogged down by wwe creative, their indie scene matches are super polished

In terms my fave wrestler atm I'd say AJ Styles is possibly the best in the business right now,

These are my opinions only, and not really dismissing what you guys might think

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Don't tell me everyone's an old head haha

Attitude Era was amazing no doubt, with icons and legends , but in reality the indie scene, from ROH, Lucha Underground, NJPW and others scenes are bursting

Fin Balor is deff a legend in the making, along with Seth, Ricochett, Kenny Omega and many more from this generation. In comparison to the older wrestlers and icons, the newer batch is a lot more talented, but bogged down by wwe creative, their indie scene matches are super polished

In terms my fave wrestler atm I'd say AJ Styles is possibly the best in the business right now,

These are my opinions only, and not really dismissing what you guys might think
Without any doubt aj styles is the best in the business right now.
im going to post a funny video right here
Post automatically merged:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I think that this would be a really good idea, but in practice, it would be hard to create a section just for WWE, because then there would have to be one for each and every fanbase. What if we added a Section called "Fandoms" and gave the option to add a tag at the bottom of the post. That way , it would be easier to find posts about WWE, as well as other fandoms and we could add subsections for "Games, TV Shows, Movies, and Books." To help narrow things down a bit.

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think that this would be a really good idea, but in practice, it would be hard to create a section just for WWE, because then there would have to be one for each and every fanbase. What if we added a Section called "Fandoms" and gave the option to add a tag at the bottom of the post. That way , it would be easier to find posts about WWE, as well as other fandoms and we could add subsections for "Games, TV Shows, Movies, and Books." To help narrow things down a bit.
Yea that's a good idea

supratim29

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
What if we added a Section called "Fandoms" and gave the option to add a tag at the bottom of the post. That way , it would be easier to find posts about WWE, as well as other fandoms and we could add subsections for "Games, TV Shows, Movies, and Books." To help narrow things down a bit.
yay thats really a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.