X-Plane 11

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,215 happy users since 2014.
Register

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years

X-Plane 11

The future of flight simulation is now. X-Plane 11 is the detailed realistic, and modern simulator youve been waiting for. A completely redesigned, intuitive user interface that makes setting up and editing your flight a breeze. Consistently usable 3-D cockpits and stunningly high-resolution exterior models for all included aircraft .

A new effects engine for lighting, sounds, and explosions. Realistic avionics: all planes are IFR-ready right out of the gate. Busy, “living” airports with pushback tugs and roaming fuel trucks, able to service both your aircraft and the simulator’s AI planes. New buildings & roads to better simulate European cities and more!

Genre..........: Simulation
Release Date...: Mar 30, 2017
Platform.......: Windows
Developer......: Laminar Research
Publisher......: Laminar Research
Steam..........: X-Plane 11 on Steam

MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7
CPU: with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD w/512 MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: Default
Additional Notes: The disk requirements are based on how many world scenery areas are downloaded. Minimum with one scenery area is 20 GB .

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD w/4 GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 65 GB available space
Sound Card: Default
Additional Notes: The disk requirements are based on how many world scenery areas are downloaded. Minimum with one scenery area is 20 GB .

+ Burn or mount the .iso
+ Run setup.exe and install
+ Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
+ Play

Download Links:

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time

Downloaded 8 times