Mod apk Xenowerk Tactics v1.2.5 !! Full Game Unlocked !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,332 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Xenowerk Tactics v1.2.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 54 times

• Play the first part for free. Get access to the full game with an in-app purchase.

Play as the commander of an emergency response team after a disaster at a secret lab, hidden deep in the arctic region. Your task is to cover up and maximize profits for the Xenowerk corporation, or to save the world, depending on whom you ask...

EXPLORE
    Deploy squads on expeditions into the infected zone. Explore a ferocious landscape scattered with remnants of Xenowerk's absurd research facilities. Use skills, traits and mutations to mitigate the dangers, horrors and mishaps during your journeys.

Push your operatives to the limit, not to waste any precious time. Explore jungles, swamps, laboratories, shelters and factories. Scavenge for valuable resources. Carry out various missions. Secure strategic safe zones. Find and rescue M.I.A. operatives.

FIGHT
    Control your squad in real-time combat against hordes of mutants. Use operative skills and mutations, such as Frag Grenade, Bait & Trap, Adrenaline, Pyrokinesis and much more, to skew the odds in your favor. Activate Tactical Pause at any time to give more detailed orders.

MANAGE
    Recruit and evolve Marines, Rangers and Scientists as your operatives. But choose wisely, some may obtain dubious traits or mutations.

Spend gathered resources to enhance your base of operations; Barracks, Recruitment, Field hospital, Armory, etc. Spend earnings on treatments, upgrades and recruitment.

Cater for the whims of the Xenowerk Management to keep getting funded. Earn some extra cash-under-the-table by selling off resources on the Black Market. Or maybe try to save the world...

• Single Player off-line game. No connection required.
    • Tactical squad-based, real-time combat.
    • World map exploration with loads of handcrafted and generated missions.
    • Home base management and character development.
    • Beautiful graphics rendered with physically based techniques.
    • Keep up to 10 different save games and store them in the cloud.
    • English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本語, 繁体中文, русский, Português do Brasil

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-app purchases with LP v8.7.0
    Includes -->
    1. Full Game Unlocked.

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some SB Points ❤

Also if you like this game and if you can PLEASE support the developers by buying it from Google Play Store.💝

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelbite.xwt

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Chikis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Sadly it doesn't work for me it doesn't allow me to purchase the full game
Screenshot_2020-03-15-22-29-23-307_com.pixelbite.xwt.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-15-22-28-47-075_com.pixelbite.xwt.jpg

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sadly it doesn't work for me it doesn't allow me to purchase the full game
View attachment 52947
View attachment 52948
You have lucky patcher v8.7.0 or higher Installed ? If yes .. please open it , go to switch tab (lower bottom panel) , and turn on 3rd and 4th switch (it will ask you for install some proxy , click install). And then try again. Let me know if it works or not.

Chikis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
You have lucky patcher v8.7.0 or higher Installed ? If yes .. please open it , go to switch tab (lower bottom panel) , and turn on 3rd and 4th switch (it will ask you for install some proxy , click install). And then try again. Let me know if it works or not.
I have the 3rd 4th switch but it still doesn't work as for the version of lucky patcher i had 8.7.0 but because it didn't work i updated it to 8.7.1 and it still didn't work

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I have the 3rd 4th switch but it still doesn't work as for the version of lucky patcher i had 8.7.0 but because it didn't work i updated it to 8.7.1 and it still didn't work
Then I am sorry man ... I am afraid I don't know where the problem is then . It works for me and for the testers tho.

Chikis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Then I am sorry man ... I am afraid I don't know where the problem is then . It works for me and for the testers tho.
Ok thank for your time i am probably doing something wrong and i just haven't found what exactly

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Ok thank for your time i am probably doing something wrong and i just haven't found what exactly
I am really sorry 😔 you tried turning the 3rd switch off and on ? (Reinstall proxy)

Chikis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I am really sorry 😔 you tried turning the 3rd switch off and on ? (Reinstall proxy)
Sadly yes and it didn't work but anyway it doesn't matter when the next opportunity comes to download a newer version i will take it <( ̄︶ ̄)>

ElSupremo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The MOD works! The game sometimes lag when activating a skill which i'm not sure if related to the MOD, but hey, it's free!
Thanks a lot!

CloudX

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Worked perfectly. Excellent game. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.