💬 Review Xiaomi Black Shark 3 by TweakerZ

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,792 happy users since 2014.
Register

TweakerZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi Black Shark 3

xiaomi-black-shark-3.jpg

Description
This is Xiaomi's gaming flagship & was announced on the 3rd of March, then released on the 6th of march. Down to business. The device starts up at $539.99

The body measures a height of 168.7 mm, a width of 77.3 mm & a thickness of 10.4 mm and it weighs about 222 grams, you would wonder why... That's because it has a glass cover front, an aluminium back and an aluminium frame, the device also has dual SIM support (Nano SIM) with support for both LTE & 5G.

The Display is 6.67" Amoled screen (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio) with a 1080 by 2400 resolution at a 90hz refresh rate. The screen has a brightness of 500 nits and supports Always on Display & HDR10+.

Now this mammoth of a smartphone runs Android 10 (MIUI) on a Snapdragon 865 chipset (7 nm+) which will run any Android game or task and won't be caught dead lagging.

The device comes in 3 variant with a UFS 3.0 storage support.
128GB 8GB RAM, 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM.

The MAIN CAMERA is a triple camera setup with:
64 MP
13 MP (ultrawide)
5 MP (depth)
Features:
LED flash, HDR, panorama

The SELFIE CAMERA is a 20 MP
Features HDR
Video 1080p@30fps

The audio is pretty good seeing it has a stereo setup, it has acoustic sound present for in depth gaming, and also 3.5 mm headphone jack.

It supports dual band WiFi and Hotspot
Bluetooth 5.0

Other Features include
Reversible Type-C 2.0 connector
Optical under display fingerprint sensor
65w Fast charge (100% in 38mins)
30w Fast charge (128/8 model)
18w magnetic charge

The device is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4720 mAh battery, and comes in Lightning Black, Armor Gray, Star Silver.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The build is symmetrical with a similar camera like module at the bottom behind the device. It's a smartphone that still has a headphone jack. It comes with a pretty rigged up gaming hub pre installed.

Things I don't like
It doesn't have that 2018,19,20 look, it's just plain, no notch or hole punch, it's not actually a problem but that would be the only possible downside.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I will recommend it for those who prefer gaming on their smartphone, I'd recommend it especially for power users. It also has other accessories take smartphone gaming to another level