💬 Review Xiaomi Mi 9T by J0224

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,463 happy users since 2014.
Register

J0224

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi Mi 9T

images - 2020-02-25T153530.458.jpeg

Description
The phone was built with 6gb of RAM with variant of 128gb and 68 gb of internal storage. It has 3 designed colors(red,blue and black). It has a 20 MP pop up camera, and 48MP Main Rear Camera. It has a vessel less design for the owner to enjoy a full screen display without any nudge or large chin.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What I like about this phone is that the chin is not that large so youre really getting the vessel less design that you have paid for and of course the pop up camera, it even lits up when it is being activated you can also add a sound effect when its turned on. I also love the fact that it has a headphone jack even tho its a 2019 released phone there are phones that are being released without headphone jacks already and I dont like that idea since I am a user of wired earphones. I also like the back design of the phone it classy and pretty unique if you ask me.

Things I don't like
Is that the in display fingerprint doesnt react that quickly and it also has errors sometimes which I need to put my finger on it a couple of times in order to unlock my phone. Also the video app doesnt have a screen ratio selection of the videos so sometimes I watch videos that are to small .

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this to user that loves this kind of future-ish techy design since it has a pop up camera PLUS an in-display fingerprint and Its battery capacity aint that bad too. This is also a good gaming phone since it doesnt lag frequently and has a decent amount of RAM and you can almost use this phone for gaming for 6 straight hours.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month