💬 Review Xiaomi Mi A2 by JacksonWinterfell

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,609 happy users since 2014.
Register

JacksonWinterfell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi Mi A2

Brief Description: It's a great phone, it's indeed simple and easy to use. It's also quietly fast, even after 2 years of use, and it's the best phone I used so far, against my own expectations. Generally, it's good in many aspects.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
Like I said before, it's pretty fast and it crash few times. The internal memory is acceptable, considering the price. It's good for everyday use because every part, even if not extraordinary, always manage to sarisfy my expectations, even if not fully. Another thing I like it's the RAM. Unlike other phones, this RAM works perfectly. You can choose 3 types of models: 32 GB with 4 RAM, 64 GB with 4 RAM and 128 GB with 8RAM.
The battery, in the first year, was one of the things I loved most, because it lasted even for an entire day and an half.

Things I don't like:
The first thing I noticed is that I had to download many app for everyday use, as the gallery or the music app. Another element that I don't like it's that I can't add additional memory to the phone, so I have to constantly use clouds.
The third negative element is the battery. In a first moment, like every phone, it worked just fine, but in the second year, after a constant use, it has become rather unreliable.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I've already recommended it to other people, and I'll also do it here. It's a great and affordable phone, you can have everything you need within it without deleting and installing apps, over and over, for extra space. Of course you'll have little memory, but It'll help you to have few unnecessary apps. I would highly recommend the model with 128 GB, so it's more difficult to completely fill it up.

Last edited: