Xiaomi Phone

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,044 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Since I don't own any Xiaomi phones I can't tell, but generally speaking, I don't see why you shouldn't try it. Afterall, almost every smartphone is produced in China so it might be a great cheaper alternative to Samsung or other over-priced phones.

Morpheus

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
I agree with the chief :D
Xiaomi is an up and cumming brand, with a loyal following of people who swear by it. They seem to have a good price to specs ratio, so I'd love to try one of their devices. So if you have a choice, I'd say go for it. Like SBenny said, they're all made in China nowadays anyway, the only difference is that Xiaomi's markup will be lower than some of the more popular brands.

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I started using Xiaomi since last year, and haven't been disappointed once. Both phones I bought, Mi 4A and Mi Max 2, are pure gems that way exceeded my expectations in terms of their speed, stability and battery life.

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Honestly I can't recommend Xiaomi enough. Been using my mi max 2 for almost 2 years. Battery is still great, can survive an entire day if you're using apps that isn't heavy. Plus it's very rare for my phone to get hot. Cheap phone while still having good spec++ what's not to love? Obviously it still has its flaws. If you're looking for a device with better hardware then you gotta splurge a bit, still cheaper than most phones though.

deestasia

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
At first, I bought a Xiaomi just for the camera but i'm so impressed with its performance and I've been using it for 3 years :ROFLMAO: Now i always recommend Xiaomi to everyone.

The minus is that it gets hot easily, especially when you're running a heavy app. But the battery lasts surprisingly well despite that.

So, yeah. I like Xiaomi :whistle:

mercurysmile

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Picked up the Xiaomi Mi 9, honestly couldn't be happier. Has great specs, MIUI is quite good and pretty clean (not a lot of bloat apps). Lots of features like wireless charging, etc and the camera is great. I got the global version and it was ready to go out the box, didn't have to worry about trying to get the google play store on it or anything. Would definitely recommend.

Esha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have been using mi Note 5 Pro for more than 2 years now and honestly so far, we're going strong. My Mom uses mi Note 7S which is relatively new and is more focused on camera while mine was more of a budget phone back then. Xiaomi is, in my opinion, a good company when it comes to phones.

Arin1899

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have using Xiaomi redmi note 8, and it's really worth it for playing game

deftones

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Саоми самый классный, не глючный андроид. Играю на нем в игры, хоть телефон и за пару тысяч!) Xiaomi, на мой взгляд, хорошая компания, когда дело доходит до телефонов.

Saltywrec

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
i have using xiaomi redmi 6, but then i a little disappointed after MIUI 10+++ they give ads at every default app at that so super annoying

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month