💬 Review Xiaomi, Redmi 2 by Apersonbro4

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

Apersonbro4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi, Redmi 2

Description
Xiaomi, Redmi 2 or Hongmi 2 is a phone that released at January 4th 2015.

Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8916 quad-core Snapdragon 410 (28 nm)
CPU : Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU : Adreno 306

RAM : 1/2 GB
Storage : 8/16 GB
Card slot : microSDHC (dedicated slot)

Camera :
Back/Main : (Single) 8 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.4µm, AF
Front/Selfie : 2 MP
Features : LED flash, HDR
Video :
Back/Main : 1080p, 30fps
Front/Selfie : 720p

Battery : Li-Po 2200 mAh (removable)
Charging : Charging 10W, 30% in 30 min (advertised)
*Quick Charge 1

Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 2), plastic back, plastic frame
Dimensions : 134 x 67.2 x 9.4 mm (5.28 x 2.65 x 0.37 in)
Weight : 133 g (4.69 oz)
SIM : Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by

Display : IPS LCD
Size : 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~67.6% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution : 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~312 ppi high density)
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 2
Sensors : Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass

From a website I found, this phone price is about 130 EUR. This phone is cheap now, but hard to found.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like how this phone last for more than 5 years, sure it's getting slow but the phone still stable. This phone is my first phone, it's actually my dad's phone and he use the phone longer than me.

Even if it's has small storage, this phone is nice to use. The camera is nice, i took some pictures outside and it's give me a nice and beautiful picture. You can't really expect much from this phone, but with the price this phone is worthy to have.

And just like other Xiaomi phone, you can customize your phone theme like icon, wallpaper, lockscreen looks, etc.

I also love how light the phone is, the phone size is not really big but comfortable to be in the hands. The audio is fine, pretty nice because it's a loud speaker.

And the favorite things I have from this phone is, it's has remote control apk where you just need to fill which device like air conditioner, fan or other electronic that has remote control. And then, you can use your phone as a remote control, i love his i didn't need to get up and got the remote control!

Also, this phone charging is fast seeing how it's only 2200 mAh, and last pretty long too. And like my other review on Xiaomi, Redmi phone. I love how this phone is not to fragile! It does have a lot of scratch, but never to major.

Things I don't like
It's didn't do well with a lot of games, because it's has a small storage. You get a limited access, and when your phone is full. It will heat up, and you can't really enjoyed most games too. The phone can also be slow at some point, and because the battery is a removable battery, The battery from the phone can inflate and even explode if it's heating up to bad and use regularly while charging. Inflate battery can be changed into a new battery tho.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes, i would. I would recommend this phone to a kid who begging for a phone or an older person who didn't really understand phone and emergency, back up, travel phone that didn't really need a super good chipset and storage. This phone is pretty cheap and also nice to use it's also not really hard to use.

Last edited:

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month