💬 Review Xiaomi redmi 5 plus by TomoyaKAI

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,127 happy users since 2014.
Register

TomoyaKAI

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi redmi 5 plus

Brief Description: A very affordable mini pc specially for someone who wish to have that freedom pc user has. With its dual screen function, you could watch your anime or youtube and still be doing other things like playing games from sbenny or readin manga, while watching the anime adaptation of said manga.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
My redmi 5 note best selling point is its speed and its ability to dual screen, making a youtube watcher like me, able to play a game on its second screen. Another selling point is its, "PC" feel. Its like having a laptop for its ability to do things like better emulations and utility programs even without being jailbroke

Things I don't like:
Nothing of note. But the only gripe i have is its inconsistency with games like mobile legends being a tad slow for me but very responsive on ds emulators(maybe an unfair comparison but ds emulator does tax the phone more).

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I'd recommend redmi 5 plus to users for its flexibility in both gaming and applications. Its also durable enough to withstand many drops which is good lol. Battery life is amazing too.