💬 Review Xiaomi redmi 8 by albacar

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,350 happy users since 2014.
Register

albacar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi redmi 8

Description
A mobile phone with the clear intention of becoming more popular than its predecessors, with the same processor as the redmi 8A, but with some added features as the double camera, the fingerprint reader and an increase in RAM and storage.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Great quality/price ratio, 5000mA battery (lasts up to 2 days without charging it, and I use it constantly). Great RAM and internal memory too, I really don't have to worry about the internal space while installing games or apps.

Things I don't like
The camera quality could be better and I would love to be able to uninstall the default Mi apps that take up space uselessly.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'm overall very pleased with this phone. It doesn't crash, it keeps up with my rhythm without losing all its battery (I usually come home at night with 56% battery after being away all day) and its screen is large enough to be comfortable using games but no too big as to not fit into my pocket.

Munkush

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi redmi 8

Description
A mobile phone from xiaomi with good specification and more like a higher spec than its predecessors. It has more like the same processor as Redmi 8A with added features (upgrade) such as the double camera, fingerprint reader and higher RAM and storage.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Great quality/price ratio, 5000mA battery. Great RAM and internal memory too, since they release it with higher RAM and internal memory i don't really need to worry whenever installing another game and apps.

Things I don't like
The camera quality could be better than it is. I think they're chopping the camera quality from the lower price phone that they sell and make it quite a high spec.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month