💬 Review Xiaomi, Redmi 8A pro. by Apersonbro4

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,220 happy users since 2014.
Register

Apersonbro4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi, Redmi 8A pro.

Description
Xiaomi, Redmi 8A Pro is a phone that released on 02 April 2020, this phone is solely for the Indonesian market.

Specification :

Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM493
CPU :Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 + 4x1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
GPU : Adreno 505
Ram : 2/3 GB
Storage : 32 GB

Display : 6.22 inches / 15,8 Cm
Display protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Display type : IPS LCD
Resolution : HD+ (720*1520)
PPI : 270
Contrast ratio : 1500 : 1
*Supports Night mode
*Supports Reading mode
*Supports Color temperature adjustment
*Supports Standard mode

Camera :
Back (dual) : AI 13 MP & Depth sensor 2 MP.
Front : 8 MP
Video : 1080p, 30fps / 720p, 30fps

Battery : 5000mAh (typ) Li-Polymer
*Support 18W Fast charging

Height: 156.48 mm
Width: 75.41 mm
Thickness: 9.4 mm
Weight: 188g

2 + 1 card slots
Supports two nano SIM cards + micro-SD extension, any card can be set as the primary card. Supports / 4G / 3G / 2G.

The phone is actually not to different with Xiaomi, Redmi 8A. The big difference is the back camera with pro having a dual camera and has ombre/gradients build colour.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like how the build is so comfortable in my hand, and how the phone is not too fragile. I accidentally drop my phone more than one or two time, and it didn't make any big difference.

Sure, there a small scratch on some edge, but it's almost unnoticeable with how small it was. It's would be invisible if my phone is the white one. Not to mention, I never have my screen broken when I accidentally drop it, on the floor that's not a carpet.

The phone running well, the colour on the screen was good. My favourite is the speaker, the speaker is loud and clear. I didn't really has a big problems with the phone, it's runs pretty well on some games. Not to good, but a nice experience.

I don't know about other phone, but most of Xiaomi phone has a wide customized, you can change the font, theme, app icon, bot music, and many more(on some poin, people can costomized the phone bit animation).

And you can get them at the theme app, and don't worry about the premium! You can got them easily with watching an ads.

The storage sure is not to big, but it can run pretty well even if it's only has 2 GB or 1 GB left.

The camera is not bad too, it's give me a clear and beautiful photo. Especially on outdoor, with the HDR and AI camera make it more beautiful.

The price i can say not to high on my country, and it's worthy not to forget with the big battery. The battery last pretty long, I can spent a day without charging it when I didn't play any game.

Things I don't like
I didn't like how sometimes it's stuck on some app or game that's make the phone heating up. And how sometimes, the DND mode didn't do well.

I also didn't like when I downloaded a pretty heavy game or app (like Vdroid) it's sometimes freeze and heating up, and how the screen went black or the screen didn't move or working when I touch it, when I press the power button very long, it's restarting immediately. Without me touching anything expect the power button.

I also has a problem with the frame, more like the front camera. The front camera sometimes closing the screen, I have a hard time playing game because of it.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend it if someone seek a phone with a low price but capable phone.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month