💬 Review Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 6/128 by deepxmarks

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,973 happy users since 2014.
Register

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 6/128

IMG-20200824-WA0007.jpg IMG-20200824-WA0006.jpg

Description
Last month release of the Note series. There's a 4gigs of RAM version and 6gigs of RAM. Equipped with a 48MP of main camera and 13MP front camera. A quite large battery of 5020 mAh with fast charging on a USB C charger port. With 6'53" of screen and an infinity hole camera, this phone is a whole lot of screen to fiddle with.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I took quite a big leap coming from a 3 gigs of RAM phone so my performance opinion would be a bit biased. The performance is really smooth and for the price, it was worth it. I'm a phone addict who almost always on my phone on my waking hour and the battery last for quite a long time with my usage. Heavy usage of gaming and streaming lasted me for approximately 12 hours going from 100% to 20%. The bloat ware isn't as massive as the old models and since I'm not gonna root my phone until my warranty is voided, it's a blessing. All of the sensors like gyro, fingerprint scanner, and face recognition works perfectly and it can process my network smoothly. This model is on the low-medium price range too which is a huge amount of money for an unemployed university student like me but still manageable.

Things I don't like
The camera is meh. It still can't beat Oppo on this aspect. Tho with the price and overall quality, this is forgivable. What infuriates me is how 'fast' the fast charging is. My boyfriend's phone also support fast charging and it took less than half an hour to reach maximum capacity but my phone charge 10% in that same amount of time.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone for those who has the money but can't spend a huge amount on a smartphone. If you can afford it, go with the pro variant instead. It's better in a lot of way for a bit more on the price side. Tho for those who only had just enough, this phone is really good.

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Redmi note 8 ok
One of my friend use Redmi Note 8. The current price situation is the Note 8 being barely pricier than the Note 9. I was considering between Redmi Note 8 and 9 when I bought this phone. As far as I can see, there's not really a lot of difference performance-wise. The camera is slightly better in Note 9, and the nail to the coffin was Note 9's infinity O display instead of Note 8 which still use a notch (superficial, but just my preference). Adding the fact that Note 9 is cheaper, I would recommend Note 9 over Note 8 as of now.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month