Yellow (hello) everyone and happy 2021🤩

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

OMNIVELOCS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
How did you find us? Searched for mods per usual😅

Which types of games do you usually play? I love story based games or heavy plot driven ones, preferrable ones where I can choose my own choices😗

Something about me: As of right now, I'm very touch and affection starved cus of the paramedic so yeah🤧 I hope we can get along

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
Welcome to Sbenny, @OMNIVELOCS !

Make sure to check all the rules here

To get SB Points which is needed to get almost all kind of contents in this forum, read this guide

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
Welcome to Sbennytopia @OMNIVELOCS!

I'm @Chione Jem and I'll be assisting you on your first day. ♡

You will find a lot of amazing contents in this forum that will surely pique your interest. But before checking out those contents, please read these very helpful guidelines to make your stay here easier.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Clubs - A place where you can find groups to make friends and meet new people with similar interests to yours!

I have no doubt that you'll know the rules like the back of your hand in no time. If you're not sure about where to start on earning some SB Points, I suggest doing a game, movie, smartphone, or an ebook review.

If you have any questions, you may reach out to any of the members of the forum staff. You can either send one of them a direct message, post your question here or tag them in a thread.

Thank you for taking the time to read everything above. I hope you enjoy your time here.