You got Isekai-ed!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,985 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day,
Isekai is a sub-genre of fantasy, where someone is summoned, resurrected, or reincarnated to a different world resembling fantasy worlds with elves, dragons, magic, cat-girls and the likes.

If you where to be summoned as a hero to a fantasy world, what powers, abilities, and/or equipment would you like to have?
Or if you want; Who would you like to bring with you?

I personally, would love to have the skill/knowledge to make and use guns and ammunition. Fantasy RPGs that have magic often have a way to negate, reflect and/or lessen magic effectiveness; Having a physical bullet to fight with seems like a good option to me.

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Idk or I'm not really familiar with this ... but I would love to have a power that can control elements..Water, Fire, Air & Earth..like Benjamin ( I love him!!!) ... that would be cool 😊

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would like to have... Shapeshifting! Not only ability to shapeshift into another thing/creature, but also gain their ability while shapeshifting! Ex: if i want to be agile i would turn into cheetah

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Idk or I'm not really familiar with this ... but I would love to have a power that can control elements..Water, Fire, Air & Earth..like Benjamin ( I love him!!!) ... that would be cool 😊
Ohh~ Like the Avatar: Last Air Bender.
I would like to have... Shapeshifting! Not only ability to shapeshift into another thing/creature, but also gain their ability while shapeshifting! Ex: if i want to be agile i would turn into cheetah
That's a really powerful ability.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
At first glance, the power to manipulate elements seems capable of extreme destructive capabilities because it is, but it can also be used to nurse nature itself or create a better world if used will kindness. It's a great choice.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think... Enchantment on learning capabilities will suffice, like, for what i have seen in most cases, the "Isekai" world seems to be set in fictional middle ages or something, which means free dibs on bringing the more modern idea, I'll probably be some kind of Alchemist that rely on his invention and/or experiments.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I think... Enchantment on learning capabilities will suffice, like, for what i have seen in most cases, the "Isekai" world seems to be set in fictional middle ages or something, which means free dibs on bringing the more modern idea, I'll probably be some kind of Alchemist that rely on his invention and/or experiments.
That is a good point.
Post automatically merged:

Alright~! After some contemplating, I think I have a viable scenario of how good his ability could be.

Knowledge is a tool with no limits. A person with modern-day knowledge in a less advanced setting/world is bound to have great political, industrial and even medical charisma, any nation would be warry of your actions may it be foe or friendly.
With your inventions, medicine and/or alchemy, you are not powerless with physical confrontations (fights) and thanks to your knowledge, political hands will have a hard time handling you.

Your hands without a doubt will carve this new world.

Last edited: