Your All time Favorite Choice Of Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Very Soon "Only @Sbenny" with @Axiom only, you'll find the mods for all choice of games mods!
We all are huge choice of games fan and most of us have played nearly all of them (I refuse to play miss bannet game!)
Some are absolute trash and some are pieces of gem!

I want to know your Top 5 or Top 10 Favorite Choice Of Game of All time and maybe write a bit about it if you want!

1. The Fleet (#1)
2. Avatar Of The Wolf
3. The Aether: Life as a God
4. Choice of Rebels: Uprising
5. Zombie Exodus Part 1 and 2
6. The Great Tournament 1 & 2

7. Highway Wars

This is not to say that i dont like other games, but they dont have special feelings attached or have replay value for me!
PS: Those who know all these games, will know what kind of pattern i like in these games! ;)

I would like to know your favorite games over the time!
Particularly am very interested in yours sir @Axiom | dying to know your fav. games of all time!

If you have forgotten:
Here are the list to refresh your memory:
1. Review - List of All Choice Of Games MODs Released by Axiom [Total 80 Games]
2. Review - List of All Hosted Games MODs Released by Axiom [Total 103 Games]
3. Review - Upcoming Choice of Games and Hosted Games Releases — 2018

Batmankhan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'd say my top 5 hosted games and choice of games of all time are ;
1. Samurai Of Hyuga (1,2,3) - love feudal japan and samurais in general.
2. Tin Star - liked the fact you could join the villains and kill off most of the characters and the epilogue at the end.
3. Choice Of Kung Fu
4. Zombie Exodus : Save Haven
5. Tally Ho

Last edited:

Batmankhan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Played it a while ago and thought it was a "choice of games llc" but now that i clicked on it. I realised its "choose multiple llc". 😅 oh well still a great game.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I've got so many favorites when it comes to CoG/Hosted. It's kinda hard o pick just 5 or 10, so I'll list the ones I enjoyed playing the most :D

Zombie Exodus/Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven
Versus Series {1 & 2}
Samurai Of Hyuga Series {1, 2 & 3}
Heroes Rise {First 3 books}
The Superlatives
The Hero Unmasked
A Wise Use Of Time
Academy For Villains
Community College Hero Series {1 & 2}
Demon Among Men Series {1, 2 & 3}
Demon Mark
Doomsday On Demand {1 & 2}
Fallen Hero: Rebirth
FateHaven
Highway Wars
Guns Of Inifinity
MetaHuman
Paradigm City
Sorcery Is for Saps
The Lost Heirs Series {1, 2, & 3}
The Aether
The Great Tournament {1 & 2}
Welcome To Morey Town
Werewolves: Haven Rising

I've played almost all their games, but these are the ones I played the most.

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
I have so many favorites as well, they have such amazing games and i played almost all of them 😍
But my favorites are
1. Affairs of the court (was the first ever game i played from them when it was still called choice of romance so it has a special place in my heart)
2. Zombie exodus
3. Zombie exodus: safe haven
4. Hero rise series ( the original 3, not the new ones)
5. Choice of the vampire
6. Mecha ace
7. Choice of robots (♡♡)
8. Versus series
9. The superlatives
10. Choice of rebels
11. I, cyborg
12. Tin star
13. Way walkers series
14. Sabres of infinity & guns of infinity
15. Divided we fall (i adore it 😍)
16. A study in steampunk
17. Samurai of hyuga series of course 😍
18. Wayhaven chronicles
19. Fallen hero: rebirth

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Here's my list
1. Sabre of infinity & Guns of infinity - I still waiting for the third one too released
2. Lords of aswick
3. Lost Heir 1/2&3
4. Tally ho
5. Choice of Zombie
6. Zombie Exodus 1 n 2
7. The Swamp Castle - Same guy who created no.8
8. The Great Tournament 1 & 2
9. Choice Vampire Series
10. Choice of Romance
11. Blood Money
12. Road Canterbury

Last edited:

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ohhhhhh hey! Big time fan of Choice/Hosted Games for about 3 years I've known--- and I've been so blessed to have found y'all doing the absolute BEST in sharing mods of them!!!

So here are my top 15 because there are literally so many titles to love:

1. Zombie Exodus Series (I'm a sucker for anything post-apocalyotic, and action against zombies!!)
2. Lost Heir Trilogy (AAAAA DID YOU KNOW I WENT ALL MODDER ON THIS ONE?? Except it was the source code itself I modded and basically rewrote parts of the story hahaha)
3. A Wise Use of Time (It has a really good plot and it helps that it's one of the best written HP-novel length fantasy fiction I've had the pleasure of reading)
4. Choice of Robots (You get to shape a life??? A robot life???? And story is really super cool I love my robot child so much)
5. It's Killing Time (ACTION! DRAMA!! BETRAYAL!!! all the elements I look for in ❤❤❤)
6. Pendragon Rising (Historical Fantasy concerning the Arthurian legends-- How can I not love it as a student of literature???)
7. Diabolical (HUMOUROUS VILLANY??? I'M HERE)
8. Grand Academy for Future Villians (To be or Not to be Bad, that is the Question; and GAfFV was a really great book to explore morally ambigiuous choices and how to present one's self in spite of their history)
9. Choice of Alexandria (another historical app and I'm so happy to shape history 😂😂)
10. Canonfire Concerto (This was really cool-- being a musician and getting embroiled with a lot of politics got me super jumped up for it)
11. The Sea Eternal (My heart, MERMAIDS AND DRAMA)
12. Choice of Romance: Affairs of the Court (this was my second ever CoG app I ever played and I just really liked the plot to get to the throne a lot)
13. Metahuman Inc.
14. Wizardry Level C (Magic Books making you a Witch/Wizard??? sign me up)
15. Tokyo Wizard (Nice plot and cute powers!!!)

Shena999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know how to delete a comment so I just pressed edit and put this msg instead lol.

Last edited:

omadi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Here are some of my favourite CoG

1. Wayhaven Chronicles Book 1
2. Samurai of Hyuga 1,2,3
3. Mecha Ace
4. Diabolical

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Dear Sir and Madam,

I just wanna say Thank You all for this Wonderful thread.
I only just beginning to delve into this type of mobile delicacies recently.
Had grown up reading the physical form of CYoA books at early 80s.

Your sharings has been a Wonderful aid for me to catch up on my shame.
For now, this is my List :
1. The Aether : Life as a God
2. Choice of Magics
3. Pendragon Rising
4. Saga of The North Wind
5. A Study of Steampunk
6. Choice of Robots
7. Choice of Kung Fu
8. Choice of The Dragon
9. Metahumans Inc.
10. A Wise use of Time

Gratitudes and Salutations.
Yes Sir..err Charr dang Bhai.

Last edited:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dear Sir and Madam,

I just wanna say Thank You all for this Wonderful thread.
I only just beginning to delve into this type of mobile delicacies recently.
Had grown up reading the physical form of CYoA books at early 80s.

Your sharings has been a Wonderful aid for me to catch up on my shame.
For now, this is my List :
1. The Aether : Life as a God
2. Choice of Magics
3. Pendragon Rising
4. Saga of The North Wind
5. A Study of Steampunk

Gratitudes and Salutations.
Only Bro... am no sir!

Nice Choice!

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ughhh there's a lot! But here's my top 5.

-choice of rebels: uprising. Imo this is the best book that was ever released. The options are pretty vast here. Only downsides are the lack of real romance beside the charismatic helot but I can't wait for the book 2 to come.

-zombie exodus: safe haven. Also has varied options you could play as. But the author is taking quite a long time to update this book...

-the great tournament 1 and 2. Male-gendered lock. But the game was amazing because of its focus on resources management! Even without the same-sex romance, I thoroughly enjoyed this book a lot since it takes quite a few strategic playthrough(without the mod) to play the entire story successfully.

-versus: the lost ones/the elite trials. Great plots. You could choose to either side with the underdogs or go to the upper elites. Or... you could play either and have your own agenda... the political play in this story is interesting to me. Also there's a lot of romantic options available that you could pursue.

-wayhaven chronicles. Ahh, my guilty pleasures. Not a CYOA per se, as stated by the author, but I loved the story and the characters in the book. Plus, romance+supernaturals? Heck yesss. Already played the demo of book 2. I'M HOOKED.

Also would like to mention tally ho, way walkers: university 1 and 2, the lost heir trilogy, affairs of the court: choice of romance, the superlatives: aetherfall, heart of the house, choice of magics, doomsday on demand, and last but not least-- werewolves: haven rising. These are the memorable ones that I don't mind replaying over and over again.

The books I mentioned are highly recommended to read/play it. I mean there's more that I could mention and I could go on and on since I've played 90% of the books that was made by CoG/HG but I will stop, lol.

omadi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
-wayhaven chronicles. Ahh, my guilty pleasures. Not a CYOA per se, as stated by the author, but I loved the story and the characters in the book. Plus, romance+supernaturals? Heck yesss. Already played the demo of book 2. I'M HOOKED.
Sister Hamabix3, if i may ask where do you get to play the Wayhaven book 2 demo? it's my favourite :D

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah for those who dont know!

Only a fraaction of game are approved by CoG and published.. there are lots more which are not published but you can play them by going through their forums :)

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah for those who dont know!

Only a fraaction of game are approved by CoG and published.. there are lots more which are not published but you can play them by going through their forums :)
Yeah, the forums are full, and some are Works in Progress hosted in Dashingdon(.com)--
personally I found some of the demos real good even though they haven't been finished yet 🤓

Status
Not open for further replies.