Your favourite Hosted/Choice game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lullingnight68

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm torn between "Life of the merc" because of its engaging (but quirky)mechanic and have somewhat realistic aspect of actual merc and "choice of the deathless" for its light and subtle moral dilema.I also recomend "heart of the house" and the superlatives duology

Wille6113

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm torn between "Life of the merc" because of its engaging (but quirky)mechanic and have somewhat realistic aspect of actual merc and "choice of the deathless" for its light and subtle moral dilema.I also recomend "heart of the house" and the superlatives duology
Heart of the house... I swear I've played it. It's the one with the living maze-house and hot owner?

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
One is The Lost Heir Trilogy.. I can't remember how many times I repeat these games.. Your choice of stats, jobs (and there is plenty..) greatly affect the flow of the story.. and also my beloved Bran, too, is one of the incentives.. :)

The recent is Breach though I think there is a continuation.. The events is affected by your stats, choices and their new platform, dice or luck.. which makes the story more realistic because, really, even if you have indeed high agility, it doesn't mean that you will automatically dodged a bullet, right..? The possibilities is endless.. (and I kept crossing my fingers for it to work on my favor)..

Praedyth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Heroes of Myth. Very few games have an emotional impact on me, but this one did. The romance I had with Meredith isn't one I'll forget anytime soon.

Or

Choice of Robots. Watching my robot develop and react to things based on my choices was interesting. I honestly love everything Kevin Gold has written.

raven king

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
One is The Lost Heir Trilogy.. I can't remember how many times I repeat these games.. Your choice of stats, jobs (and there is plenty..) greatly affect the flow of the story.. and also my beloved Bran, too, is one of the incentives.. :)

The recent is Breach though I think there is a continuation.. The events is affected by your stats, choices and their new platform, dice or luck.. which makes the story more realistic because, really, even if you have indeed high agility, it doesn't mean that you will automatically dodged a bullet, right..? The possibilities is endless.. (and I kept crossing my fingers for it to work on my favor)..
Oohh! Archangels! Make 'em pray!!

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I agree with majority vote here. The Lost Heir trilogy l and Wayhaven is very very good! Not to forget Samurai of Hyuga series too! That series is just amazing (a little bit adult and gore story but still).
But my most favorite is Tin Star. Great story(and long too) and really engaging 😅