💬 Review Your Name

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,250 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lucina247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Your Name

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): KissAnime - Watch anime online in high quality | kissanime.to

It is a movie about two young teens in highschool who switch bodies and wake up as the other one the next day. The link will take you to a website to watch it just look up "Your Name" and it'll be the one that says "Your Name: the movie"

Review:
When I first watched I really thought that it was gonna be a normal people-switching-bodies-and falling in love with each other thing. But I was oh so wrong. The two main characters are a guy and a girl, Taki and Mitsuha, when they first switch bodies they both think it was a very realistic dream since it only happens when they sleep and carry on with their normal lives only to find out they had acted weird the day before. This is when they both find out they are switching lives and set rules for each other. Taki, the boy, lives in Tokyo and is the same age as Mitsuha who lives in a suburban part of Japan and goes to a different highschool. They live each other's lives and end up wanting to meet each other but whenever they try and call each other they are either unavailable or the phone has been turned off. I was really shocked at the fact that it was basically a movie with different motives, it displayed one side of the movie for the beginning part of it but near the middle and end I was thrown for a loop and I hope you all will be as well if you decide to watch it.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would, it was such a good movie that i wasn't expecting anything that happened so I hope you all give it a watch!

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐