💬 Review Your name

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,077 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chaotictrickster

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Your name

A boy and girl keep switching bodies when they sleep.
They have to try to live as each other.
They eventually fall In love

Review:
I love this movie and it is one of my favorites.
I don't really like any type of romance but I made an exception this time.
The animation is amazing and every where you look there is something bright and colourful that makes me smile.
The plot it self made me question more about the characters and is the few movies I've watch that has made me cry
The only problem I find with this movie is at the start it is a little confusing and the story moves to fast to have any good character development.
The movie starts with a young girl just trying to live her life and go through school so she can move to Tokyo. Meanwhile the boy is trying to save money and has a crush on one of his co-workers. As they switch they learn more about each other through writing little notes to read, as time goes on they try to find out why they keep switching at least 3 or 4 times a week. She is really excited to see a comet that only comes around every 100 years yet the boy has no idea what she is going on about.
That is all I'm going to say about this movie if you want to know the rest you will have to watch for yourself.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would definitely recommend this to others just for the world building:dragon:

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐