Mod apk Yousician - Learn Guitar, Piano, Bass & Ukulele Mod v2.50.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,483 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
Yousician - Learn Guitar, Piano, Bass & Ukulele Mod

Version Number: 2.50.0

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yousician.yousician
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? N

Mod Features
IAP-{in app purchases}Premium Purchases unlocked
All Instruments Unlocked
No Ads
License Resolved

DescriptionThe best way to learn to play Piano, Guitar, Bass or Ukulele songs!
READ HERE TAP SPOILER
YOUSICIAN - the fast, fun way to learn, play and master the Piano, Guitar, Bass or Ukulele. Enjoy thousands of songs on your REAL INSTRUMENT!
(supports acoustic and electric instruments)
--------------------------

Yousician is your personal music tutor for the digital age. Learn at your own pace, whenever and wherever you want. The app listens to you play and gives instant feedback on your accuracy and timing. Our curriculum, designed by expert music teachers, will help musicians of all levels improve, from complete beginners to professionals.

Step-by-step video tutorials guide you through each lesson. Fun and addictive gameplay tracks your progress and keeps you motivated to practice and learn. You’ll be amazed how fast your skills advance. So go grab your guitar, bass or ukulele, or go sit at your piano or keyboard, and start playing now!

Who is this for?
• Pianists, Guitarists, Bass & Ukulele players
• Complete beginners
• Advanced & professional musicians
• Music teachers

What is included?
• Over 1,500 missions & exercises, with hundreds of videos, covering all the skills you need: sight reading sheet music, classical and pop songs for Piano, and for Guitar, Bass and Ukulele you’ll learn chords, strumming, melodies, lead, fingerpicking and more.
• Yousician also teaches you music theory and Includes special trainers for each skill & chord.
• A Weekly Challenge, where you can compete with friends and millions of Yousicians worldwide.

How does it work?
• It listens to you play the piano, guitar, bass or ukulele
• It gives you instant feedback on your performance
• It takes you through awesome songs and step-by-step tutorials that suit your playing level
• It makes learning fun with rewarding gameplay and challenges
__

SELF-LEARNERS,
Yousician has been developed with the world’s most innovative and experienced music teachers. It is perfectly suited for self-learning or as a supplement to learning with a teacher. With step-by-step tutorials and constant feedback you can always be sure you’re playing right.

EDUCATORS / TEACHERS
Teachers all over the world are using Yousician with their students in private lessons, small groups, and classrooms. Yousician keeps students engaged, helps build technical ability and timing, and increases practice between lessons. Learn more at Yousician Edu Web Dashboard Closed

PLAY WITH ANY PIANO / GUITAR / BASS / UKULELE
Yousician is played with a real instrument, and requires no additional equipment. The microphone listens to you play and the app tells you how you're performing.

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Subscribe for unlimited and uninterrupted playtime across all platforms.
Subscription types are annual plans billed in monthly installments, upfront annual and monthly plans. Prices may vary in different countries.
Subscription automatically renews at the end of each term unless auto-renew is turned off in your Yousician account on yousician.com. If you use a Google Play store account, you can cancel your subscription from there.

ABOUT YOUSICIAN
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music educator in the world. We believe musicality can and should be as commonplace as literacy

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply (" Thanks @SusieQ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Download Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Credit Me▶ @SusieQ
❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤🌈❤

Last edited:

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
First of all your Signature is killer .each time i die when i see it lollllllll and second i dont have piano :p ( my bad ) but still im gonna liket his post ! why ??? cuz i Really LIKE your work LMFAO

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
First of all your Signature is killer .each time i die when i see it lollllllll and second i dont have piano :p ( my bad ) but still im gonna liket his post ! why ??? cuz i Really LIKE your work LMFAO
LOL @MrOnline
Btw..
Mod is for all instruments I've unlocked see picture here it's not just piano it's also other instruments
Screenshot_2018-06-23-05-50-18.png

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
And Lol I literally dont have any musical instrument :p

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
And Lol I literally dont have any musical instrument :p
Lmao
then my dear you should install it. Its not just learning to play in it. It has games as well haha. Now ya gotta try bcuz we've talked far too much on this subject LOL..
hey btw @MrOnline have you seen that game I shared ?
"Suzy Cube" haha
Ionly did it bcuz of the name, but as turns out.. Its a freakin' cool game. LOL I love the graphics and its fun reminds me of old school games like Mario Bros style jumping etc. Take a quick peak, give me your feedback (I look forward to your comments always)
Heres game trailer video

The mod post is
Here

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My fender acoustic thanks you!
And your fender is Welcome ! lol
enjoy my friend..

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lmao
then my dear you should install it. Its not just learning to play in it. It has games as well haha. Now ya gotta try bcuz we've talked far too much on this subject LOL..
hey btw @MrOnline have you seen that game I shared ?
"Suzy Cube" haha
Ionly did it bcuz of the name, but as turns out.. Its a freakin' cool game. LOL I love the graphics and its fun reminds me of old school games like Mario Bros style jumping etc. Take a quick peak, give me your feedback (I look forward to your comments always)
Heres game trailer video

The mod post is
Here
You Suggest And i Dont Play Hah It never can happen .gonna install both mod :p RIght Now

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
And this is why she is my FAVORITE modder on apps... I swear everytime I turn around you already have an app I wanted, modded... Thank you... Lol
#BossChickOfModApps @SusieQ

Status
Not open for further replies.