Mod apk Yousician - Learn Guitar, Piano, Bass & Ukulele v3.3.0 - Premium Songs Unlocked & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,692 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldcut333

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you!

Feedback: When i try to use this on Bluestacks android emulator, it does not get past the loading screen. If i use on my phone, it loads but you can not press on any of the buttons.

Last edited:

ironmaknae

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
hey i'm having trouble with the app... for some reason some features won't load like premium songs or specific lessons. i've checked my wifi and there's nothing wrong with it. what could it be?

chiyuuuuu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
already liked and dld a while back but its not letting me get the links again unless i comment lol so heres a commemt great work man

forsaken51

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sometimes the app stops working. When i press guided lesson it just doesnt pass through. Does anyone have this problem? I just checked and there's a timer :(

jessym

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you a million times. Initially I was unable to download but eventually, I managed.

Last edited:

Ordinary1107

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works fine except that the app still has 10 minutes play time lock so every 10 minutes it is required to restart the app to be able to continue playing

bahlronnie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi please update this app as this app is now outdated it works well but it has some kind of time barrier of 10 minutes please solve that problem in next update

Status
Not open for further replies.