YouTube views

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,714 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Not entirely sure this would help but I'm sure somebody will let me know if not.
Would it be possible to pin the latest YouTube content posted and if the community could then all watch each video to increase views and therefore I believe that would help YouTube's algorithm to promote our videos ? If so possibly a small incentive such as 1 SB to watch ? Just idea happy for any suggestions or critique

Sinvalentines

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I like this idea but who's to say they will watch the full video? You can just click on video and it would claim it as a view and people will just claim they watched the video for free SB Points. Sbenny does have to be careful with the amount of SB Points flooding the market because many people will eventually be able to buy VIP mods without having to pay for VIP which in my eyes can hurt the value of being vip

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day~!
That seems like a good way to get views.
I seen some videos and I'm not sure @Sbenny make extra income on it... (I could be wrong.)
"Why is that?" because content creators make money on YouTube via "Ad revenues" and I have NOT seen ads in that channel.

To my personal point-of-view (Based on the way it is, currently)...
The YouTube channel exist to draw attention, to possibly gain more Community/Forum members and modders. To reward forum members to see a video with no Ads, does not benefit the channel;

Yes the channel will get views, but YouTube's algorithm don't rely on views alone, my "Search History" and recently watched videos determine what will appear in my YouTube's "Home Page".
So everybody have their own "Home page" based on their Search history, Viewed videos and like/disliked videos. In the end, views is not enough to help the channel, but clicking the "SHARE" button does.

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the replies guys was just a thought. Surely more can be done to increase and build the profile of sbenny 😄.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
The community does deserve all the best, (To me personally) the best way to help (other than buying VIP or SB Points with real money.) is to "SHARE" the videos even without any reward.
If we get more modders we can get more games/apps faster; To me that's motivation enough.

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Of course I tottaly agree with you ...this wasn't a post to try and milk SB it was intended to help raise awareness of the site and to highlight our youtube channel in the hope that more views on the videos from the community would in turn boost the reach of the channel and site and therefore bringing more visitors modders here
The idea of the SB was merely an addition to incentivize our less motivated members 😄

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Most modding videos violate the terms of service on the monetization programs with youtube so you can't really get monetized on those. It all depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.