Mod apk Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation v121a - Unlimited YGO Points Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,015 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation v121a

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 188 times

• The world's Best-Selling Trading Card Game (TGC) is finally available for Android: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation!
    It’s Time to Duel! Enjoy epic duels against players from around the globe and characters from the animated TV series! Collect cards that represent powerful Monsters, magical Spells and surprising Traps to build a winning Deck to smite your foes. Limitless play offline or online and unique weekly challenges makes Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL GENERATION the most exciting free-to-play Trading Card Game for all players.

Features of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation for Android:

• From new Duelists to experienced players, DUEL GENERATION is a game that anyone can pick up and play
    • More than six thousands cards will be available to collect, from Blue-Eyes White Dragon to Bujins, with even more to be released in the future
    • A Tutorial is included to assist new players as well as a campaign mode that lets players focus on easier opponents until they’re ready to take on greater challengers!
    • Each week the game features the opportunity to battle a fresh lineup of progressively more difficult opponents for new cards that can be added to your decks
    • All game modes feature unlimited free play

Yu Gi Oh Duel Generation is the best free-to-play card game experience for Android mobile. Whether you are a beginning Trading Card Game player or a seasoned veteran, there’s something for everyone to enjoy, so what are you waiting for? Download now for free Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation MOD APK, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited YGO Points (register a new account to get them)
    Free Shopping (buy card packs and avatars for free)
    Anti Ban (client side)

Notes: if you have SB Patcher installed, you could also try the In-App Purchases hack.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.konami.ygodgtest

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Doesn't work for me. It keeps saying "download failed because you may not purchased this app", although I've extracted the obb in the correct folder
I'm 100% sure it's because you didn't install the game cache properly. Make sure there isn't a double folder before the obb file. The structure is: android/obb/com.konami.ygodgtest/obb file here, while you probably currently have: android/obb/com.konami.ygodgtest/com.konami.ygodgtest/obb file here which is wrong.

Once you properly install the game cache, please try again and update your poll vote as the mod works fine, thanks.

@Khuhuiajdoan, you'll be able to keep playing this game in offline mode even after they'll close their servers, if it makes you feel better somehow.

potatoice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm 100% sure it's because you didn't install the game cache properly. Make sure there isn't a double folder before the obb file. The structure is: android/obb/com.konami.ygodgtest/obb file here, while you probably currently have: android/obb/com.konami.ygodgtest/com.konami.ygodgtest/obb file here which is wrong.

Once you properly install the game cache, please try again and update your poll vote as the mod works fine, thanks.

@Khuhuiajdoan, you'll be able to keep playing this game in offline mode even after they'll close their servers, if it makes you feel better somehow.
Oh, yes it works, thank you! I'll change the vote

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Glad it worked out :)

Dehrysanx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
it just works, i had to download it just to play through the campaign before the servers shut down

too bad the in app purchases are gone, would've loved to buy decks with the SB patcher

BOBMALAY

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can i have the answer from my question....why my account always getting banned and cannot to log in anymore....always must do a new account and lost all of my data...im so frusted and i cant believe is just me getting banned...please give me the solution

istolethisname

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know if anyone else has this issue but i can't buy the premium packs as it requires log in. I'm also trying figure out where to save file is so I can add the files save file that floating around that allows you have everything unlock, this includes players, cards, etc.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I don't know if anyone else has this issue but i can't buy the premium packs as it requires log in. I'm also trying figure out where to save file is so I can add the files save file that floating around that allows you have everything unlock, this includes players, cards, etc.
If you can share with me this save file, I can inject it into this mod apk :)

Cbbcbd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
you can no longer register into the game as konami has ended the online service on september 30th 2020 i tried making an account several times and it have failed so is this mod outdated? edit: so after further testing you can still buy packs and the decks that only require points however you cannot buy the premium packs as those require accounts

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You don't need to register an account in order to play, this doesn't make this mod outdated as you can still play. I'll work on injecting the premium packs into a separate savefile.

Blobfister

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Sbenny

I just bought this apk hack because I was dying to know how you did it.

Is there a way to edit the list files in the obb file without the app noticing?
That way modifying the game to have a different starter deck, or decreasing the cost to buy boosters etc.?

Or are there tutorials teaching the technics you used somewhere to read or buy?

Best regards

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I used IDA Pro to hack this game, and the obb isn't modified. The mod relies exclusively in the .apk file. The obb is provided as it stores all the game graphics, sounds etc..

Omegsanz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot for modifying the game but there's a problem with internet connection, everytime I try to log in with my Google play account it fails and I'm not able to view premium decks nor change my avatar as it requires an internet connection.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks a lot for modifying the game but there's a problem with internet connection, everytime I try to log in with my Google play account it fails and I'm not able to view premium decks nor change my avatar as it requires an internet connection.
This unfortunately is because yugioh servers are no longer online.

Omegsanz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Will you work on adding the premium decks to bonus boosters?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yes, I will try to inject them

Status
Not open for further replies.