PS1/PSX ROM Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories w/ Sbenny's MODs ENG - ITA

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,044 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's not a question of laziness, it's you who are stingy
Post automatically merged:

I am very disappointed. It was a nice project, but human beings are greedy
You want everything, now, for free, without moving a single finger and then leave. And this isn't greedy or lazy at all, right?

prinsssss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
you should encourage the user to stay active on the site, you can't be so stingy. People don't like it. 500 points would be fairer, 5000 is impossible to obtain

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
How do you exactly define "fair"?
I spent three weeks of my life to create this hack, and I shared it completely for free.

Only I know the difficulty involved in all this and only I am entitled to define an eventual cost to unlock it.

Or are you the kind of guy which goes to the supermarket and blame the cashier about prices not being fair for you?

Pixxie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Its not impossible at all. I think maybe you should be a little more appreciative of the things he goes out of his way to do, just so that people can have stuff like this in the first place...I mean, he's not even charging actual money, so wtf are you seriously complaining for? So u might have to wait a week or two to accumulate however many u need, it's better than having to actually pay for it or not even having it at all isnt it??? Learn how to be grateful for something for once in your life, because he doesn't have to do this at all.

Pixxie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
@Sbenny give him my points so he stops his freaking whining. You dont have to deal with this. I have probably exactly what he needs, point wise, so just give it to him. I don't mind. Please.

prinsssss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
two weeks ?? It takes two months to accumulate all those points and only if you are logged in to the site 24 hours a day. BAH

prinsssss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
you did all that great work for nothing. No one can unlock the spoiler if you ask for all those points. Only using real money. Anyway, thanks anyway for the changes, you were very good. But I'll find all the card drops myself