Yugioh Custom Cards By Mark A.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,179 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day, (I'm not sure if this belongs here.)
I was a Yugioh fan as a kid, and recently I been feeling interested in playing again (Casually.) I ended up making these custom cards.
Note: I'm not an "artist"; I made these using a free Yugioh Card Maker online and images I googled, while the card effects are my own. (Inspired by people and other Yugioh cards.)

createcard-Axiom.jpg

This card is inspired by Lord GOD Axiom Verge, "Red Nova Dragon"(Image) and special perma-banned rare cards. Note that the effect states: "lose the match" and not the duel; It means in a formal competition (best of three duels) if this effect activates you automatically win, even if it's only the first duel. I made this a ritual card so that it wouldn't limit combo-plays on the field and didn't put any protection on this card so that it's not too overpowered, simply because all "win the match cards" are banned in the game.

createcard-Phytoplankton.jpg

This one is inspired by Sykox, and ritual support cards: "Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz" and "Manju of the Thousand Hands" while the image I used is "Heraldic Beast Leo".
Don't let the low Level (Stars) and base stats fool you. This card alone can search the right ritual spell cards and can be used as an entire requirement for a ritual summon, of an overpowered ritual monster.
Note that this is a level 5 monster and the "Once per turn" effect requires this card to be "Normal Summoned" or "flipped face-up" means that in normal circumstances this has to be tributed and set "face-down", before being able to use the effect to search a ritual spell card. Because monsters that are level 5 or higher needs to be "Tribute summoned" or "Special Summoned" to be face-up on the field, aside from "Set"; The card is placed face-down.

Last edited:

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Woah really cool. I really want to make a custom Chaos White Dragon cards.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
These are awesome ! I remember a time my niece and I were obsessed with these cards , we had about 25 decks each between us

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I want to extend my sincerest apology to everyone.
Turns out that the (white lion) image I used was for sale online; I only realized a few minutes ago. I wondered why that image was so beautiful and looked deeper into it and realized that a professional took that shot. I didn't mean to steal that image. I'm very sorry.
I already edited the earlier post to replace that image and fixed other minor errors.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Not sure how I missed this post for so long, but that is awesome. :D
I loved Yugioh as a kid too and I was a bit older than most of the kids in my neighbor playing.....
Yes.... I was "that" older kid. The one who tricked the younger kids into trading away their good cards for crappier ones :sneaky:

I've matured....Some, okay, some.... :ROFLMAO:

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Wow love these