Zeon Getty - MrOnline Edition

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,090 happy users since 2014.
Register

armintezel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
hi i have free version of 4.3 pro but for example : photo that i want to download is originally 1mb but the photo that saved by zeon is 250 kb. cant it download photos with orginal quality ? i need better quality so i keep using tomato online downloader but i need bulk download with high quality

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tomato.to is now downloader.la and it only offers 1000px images. While zeon can download upto 4000px but from Getty and iStock only.

armintezel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
but how ? i use the both but while tomato download in high quality zeon download in poor quality ? why when i use zeon download 4.3 with getty images my results are so poor ? am i use it wrong ? i copy the link of the results for example Nature Images et photos - Getty Images i copy this link and paste it to the zeon and its download all the photos on the page without watermark but the quality is poor and so many extension can downlod as bulk without watermark from gettyimages in the poor quality just like zeon. why zeon cant download photos in high quality like tomato to ? i tought zeon can download photos in high quality just like tomato to and do it in bulk then my friend give me the 4.3 free version but the results are poor

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
but how ? i use the both but while tomato download in high quality zeon download in poor quality ? why when i use zeon download 4.3 with getty images my results are so poor ? am i use it wrong ? i copy the link of the results for example Nature Images et photos - Getty Images i copy this link and paste it to the zeon and its download all the photos on the page without watermark but the quality is poor and so many extension can downlod as bulk without watermark from gettyimages in the poor quality just like zeon. why zeon cant download photos in high quality like tomato to ? i tought zeon can download photos in high quality just like tomato to and do it in bulk then my friend give me the 4.3 free version but the results are poor
Free version only allows low quality download. You need premium version to download on full quality

armintezel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
oh okay i wasnt know it. then when i get premium version i will be able to download the photos in full quality ? thank you.

pson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Image1.jpg

Thanks for ruin it for us that can't afford $100. Did you feel he was about to find out about it so you thought it was best to cash in while you could?
Hoped he paid you well, Judas.