Mod apk ZOE: Interactive Story ~ v2.6.6 ~ Unlocked Everything & No Ban [NEW]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,491 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigress

~ Hack Genius ~
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
ZOE: Interactive Story ~ v2.6.6 ~ Unlocked Everything & No Ban [NEW]

Name of the game: ZOE: Interactive Story

Version: v2.6.6

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Zoe discovers she is a witch. As she struggles with her new powers she falls in love with a werewolf... Help her make the right decisions, shaping the story as you play.

Live the adventure in this unique Interactive Story!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.otherguys.zoe
MOD Features:

Questions Unlocked.
Everything Free.

No Ban.
Dev mode.

Once downloaded, follow each episode, do not jump the episodes.

Enjoy ;)

1550394652373.png

1550400233336.png

1550394698148.png

1550394764493.png

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Tigress and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Tigress™

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 350 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 376 times

MidnightCherry

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
From the Hell
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
I really hope this works for me.
Because all modded versions caused the "connection error" on my smartphone (8.0) like on many smartphones from others to. (same with Linda Brown) On my tablet (4.4.2) modded versions were playable, but the graphic was terrible. So I stopped playing for a long time.

So I will test this. ☺

----------
@Tigress
EDIT:

I played until the beginning of Episode 4...then I had over 70 Diamonds... And the connection error is back. I think to many Diamonds cause the problem automatically on newer android versions. At least on many from them. So it doesn't work for me. Reinstall doesn't help in this case.

I really hope others will have more luck. 🙂

Last edited:

Maee15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been looking for a mod of this game before and finally someone did it and it actually works. I've tried bunch of mod of this game before and nothing seems to be working always getting the error message. So far this works for me! Thanks for the mod!

EDIT:
I played a bit of the game and when I'm on episode 3 the error message starts showing up :(

Last edited:

Tigress

~ Hack Genius ~
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
Hmmm
I've been looking for a mod of this game before and finally someone did it and it actually works. I've tried bunch of mod of this game before and nothing seems to be working always getting the error message. So far this works for me! Thanks for the mod!

EDIT:
I played a bit of the game and when I'm on episode 3 the error message starts showing up :(
Hmmm, thanks for the update, I will check it out

MidnightCherry

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
From the Hell
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
A breakthrough at last. I would upload soon.
Post automatically merged:

@SuperTardis, @Maee15, @Midnightcherry, @Jlo Please test the updated one and let me know.
If it works then vote that it works great. Good night.
Thank you. But it doesn't work. The game crashes directly on startup. No connection to the Server. (clearing Cache, reinstall, etc.. doesn't help)...

From Android 7.0 (which had my device before upgrade to 8.0) none of the modded versions worked.

Either the modded versions crashes after episode 3 (too many tickets or diamonds or they dont decrease) or it crashes right at the beginning (all unlocked).

Normally I would say the game or at least the currencies are Server sided.... But strangely, every modded version works perfectly on my Android 4.4.2 without any connection errors. I could even play the complete game until the end. (when the graphic would be fine)

So... I give it up. 😔

Maee15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you. But it doesn't work. The game crashes directly on startup. No connection to the Server. (clearing Cache, reinstall, etc.. doesn't help)...

From Android 7.0 (which had my device before upgrade to 8.0) none of the modded versions worked.

Either the modded versions crashes after episode 3 (too many tickets or diamonds or they dont decrease) or it crashes right at the beginning (all unlocked).

Normally I would say the game or at least the currencies are Server sided.... But strangely, every modded version works perfectly on my Android 4.4.2 without any connection errors. I could even play the complete game until the end. (when the graphic would be fine)

So... I give it up. 😔
Same :( it won't even load for me just stuck on the loading page then after some time it shows the error message

Tigress

~ Hack Genius ~
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
Did you get here - Episode 3.
1550393858485.png

The previous mod had you guys banned. So the new one won't work except you change the Android ID & IMEI of your phone.

Going to episode 4 - so it works.
1550394196315.png

Last edited:

Tigress

~ Hack Genius ~
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
@Maee15 @Midnightcherry @Jlo, best try the latest one on a new phone. I believe u were banned. Hence anyone you install doesn't work.
See modded screenshots, in Episode 10 currently and nothing went wrong.

Maee15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Maee15 @Midnightcherry @Jlo, best try the latest one on a new phone. I believe u were banned. Hence anyone you install doesn't work.
Okay so i just tried this on a parallel space I've installed and it works great! I'm on episode 4 now hopefully this time it will work, thank you :D

Last edited:

Maee15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The error message starts showing up again 😞 it went okay at first and then i tried to exit the app cause i need to do something after sometime I've tried opening the game again and then bam the error message is there again 😞😞

MidnightCherry

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
From the Hell
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
So ...

I reset my handy. After this i installed the mod again. I was unbanned after this. So i played until episode 6 without any errors. But than i had to close the game. When i later reopened the game ... i was banned again.

Conclusion

I give it up. When i would like to play the game again in the future ... i'll dig out my tablet and play it with bad graphic. But for now ... I lost the desire of playing this game completly.

And like i'd say yesterday ...
I wish everyone good luck with this mod. For me it's not working. No matter what i do. It's not functional moddable for my device/android. Because the server detects soner or later the changes in the game and ban me.

But thank you! 🙂

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

arashiryuuki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Played it until episode 3, then it says the error message again 😭

ZOE: Interactive Story ~ v2.6.6 ~ Unlocked Everything & No Ban [NEW] was released by Tigress and 27742 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.