💬 Review Zombie Exodus : Safe Haven (Part 2-2) by Jim Datillo

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Zombie Exodus : Safe Haven (Part 2-2) by Jim Datillo

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): MOD APK - [Choice of Game] Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v.2.1.0 ACOM MEGA MOD (updated with Part 2-2)

Made From "ChoiceofScripts" programming language
which is designed for writing multiple-choice games with a small number of variables.

Review:
Modded Version Review No.1 : First i'd like to Congratulate Phytoplacton and those who contributed to mod this game into modded apk. I was happy that they manage to put Lot's of helpful cheat on the game to make it more easier to play and it's updated to the most latest version of the game.

Modded Version Review No.2 : there is only one thing
that really disappointing about the mod you can't begin new game and create new character ( Because of Extra Remaining Attribute points = 180 ) you can't distribute those extra points since the stats already all in 90% so there is no other way too proceed into the game.

Original Game Review : The Game is very good and unique on it's way specially it gives you the feeling of open world adventure. since it give's you a chance to explore the world and scavenge meet other characters new factions and possibly enemies. also the characters are quite interesting they all of them has there own personality and weakness.

Not just reading but every choice you make will affected the progressing of the story also i like the idea they put some mechanics of the game not just some ordinary story i liked the way you will need to manage you're supply of food and how can you scavenge and make you choice on you approach on other survivors you meet.

Would you recommend this to other users? I am it's a good game it will hooked you to it for minutes and hours of reading the story is interesting and the characters too. it will make you think on what is the best choice to make that can affected the story progressed and in the end is very mysterious that you will think what happened to them.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Actually, you can play with a completely new characters. As you can see there is 3 option in character creation, the one we used in the old mod [Advance Player] involved raising all the stat until certain amount with an already available point. However, since the stats already increased into an almost max level (90) by @Phytoplankton , it automatically capped our advance player option, but it's actually not a big deal since we can just choose either first or second option to create a new characters. As they are all basically the same. Personally i like this mod better since I didn't need to waste my time optimizing all the stats in advance player option.

15-17-58-25859-fdca6fb52dddf87076460e744c575de2.jpg

Example : after you choose the first option, you can just pick the job you want, as no matter which one you choose all are have the same stats distribution (90)

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Your welcome, keep up the good work, i can't wait to play the fixed version of the mod

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Actually, you can play with a completely new characters. As you can see there is 3 option in character creation, the one we used in the old mod [Advance Player] involved raising all the stat until certain amount with an already available point. However, since the stats already increased into an almost max level (90) by @Phytoplankton , it automatically capped our advance player option, but it's actually not a big deal since we can just choose either first or second option to create a new characters. As they are all basically the same. Personally i like this mod better since I didn't need to waste my time optimizing all the stats in advance player option.

View attachment 26490
Example : after you choose the first option, you can just pick the job you want, as no matter which one you choose all are have the same stats distribution (90)
yes i already know what you are pointing, but what i mean is i want to start from chapter one that it seems impossible because of that bug error.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
yes i already know what you are pointing, but what i mean is i want to start from chapter one that it seems impossible because of that bug error.
It's not impossible to start from chapter one and technically it's not a bug error, just a capped to make sure the game not crashed.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
mmmmm, that would be great.
but the all 90% makes it feel less... idk.
Challenging? Too easy? Making the Protagonist too overpowered? Yeah... Pretty much, but that just our modder style, he doesn't hold back when maxing something.
Maybe you can ask him to lower the stats in another version? You Know V1, V2 etc