💬 Review Zombie Exodus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,622 happy users since 2014.
Register

starkiller566

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Zombie Exodus

An interactive novel from the folks over at Hosted Games. The choices you make as you play influence the story.

Review:
Zombie Exodus is by far one of the better interactive novel games out there. The choices you make are meaningful and the game makes you feel truly immersed in the world it tries to create around you. The characters in the game are some of the best that I have seen, from mysterious characters like Javier to the imposing leader Tommy not one character is left shallow and each has a different personality than the other. The game also allows you to choose what type of person you want to be in your play through, from a star athlete to a lieutenant in the Army, these options allow for multiple play throughs and increase the overall replayability of the game. Relationships you get into are meaningful and pay off in the end if you stay loyal to your characters partner. The one thing that truly bothered me was the fact that it bars you from playing the other chapters unless you pay money to unlock them, which can be annoying for some. The story is not that good but is strong enough to stand on its own. Paired with a a good story, relatable characters, meaningful choices and its overall replayability I can give it a very solid and deserving 8.5 out of 10. It's truly one of the best games you could play on the go through your device and is a definite recommend from me to others who'd like to try out this style of a game. Hope the team at Hosted Games keeps releasing great games like Exodus.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would greatly recommend it to others due to it being an enjoyable experience overall.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tdn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Zombie exodus sometimes reminds of Tell Tales' The Walking Dead, and not just because of zombies, but essentially it has good characters, a decent plot, a bit fast paced for my liking but it is overtly cohesive. The Choices aren't really as vast as I had hoped but it still is decent in its approach. Although it was weird how, in part 1 there was some drawing which was dropped later, which is a bit of a let down. Drawing each of the character that you met could give some sort of immersion. but all in all this was a really good game. 8/10 i would recommend.