Mod apk Zombie Gunship Survival v1.6.35 - 1 Hit Kill Hack, Unlimited Ammo, No Overheat etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,130 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Zombie Gunship Survival v1.6.35

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time

• Zombie Gunship Survival - take a seat of a gunner in a heavily armed aircraft. Pull the trigger of a heavy machinegun and destroy hordes of zombies. Try to survive and rescue the human race under the conditions of zombie apocalypse in this Android game. Equip the ground base where the survived people can hide from the walking dead. Complete combat missions in different corners of the planet. Rescue the survived and destroy bloodthirsty monsters. Your plane will fly over the battle fild and your task is to shoot accurately and destroy groups of monsters.

Features of Zombie gunship survival for Android:

• High quality graphics and sound
    • Your own base
    • Exciting missions
    • Various weapons

Download now the MOD APK of Zombie gunship survival for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD Menu with:
    1 Hit Kill (for your helicopter, your troops and turrets)
    No Overheat
    Unlimited Ammo
    Very High Fire Rate

Notes
    : avoid placing your troops near turrets, as they have 1 hit kill too, for defensive purposes. This way, you'll have enough time to destroy them before your troops reach them.

MOD Changelog:
    27 Jul 2021

- MOD Menu introduced
    - Tutorial APK removed, no longer needed

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flaregames.zgs

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the mod, I've been waiting for this one!! Unfortunately, every time I turn the mod on, the game crashes. I am past the tutorial stage as well.

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
No worries, I just hope it's not something I'm doing wrong..

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny Thanks for the quick reply!!! I removed everything and downloaded it again. When I try to install the apk now, I get an error that says "There was a problem parsing the package"

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This is unusual! Try to install the google play version, then uninstall it, reboot your phone and try to install now the mod apk file, it should work :)

If not, please redownload the mod apk :)

Last edited:

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Will do, I'll try it now. What about the cache file? Do I need to do anything with that?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, as instructions says, you just need to extract its archive to sdcard/Android/obb but generally it doesn't interfere with the installation process.

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Sorry, what i was meant was that i didn't know if I should redownload the cache as well. No worries though because everything is working great now!! Thank you sooo much for your help!!!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Glad to see it works fine now 😊 btw no need to re-download the game cache, sorry for misunderstanding!

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
just a quick update.. mod is still working great!!!! Thank you again, so much, for this great mod!! Maaaaaannnn....if we could only do something with the gold.....:unsure::oops:;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.