💬 Review Zoo Craft

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kellz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Zoo Craft

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - ZooCraft: Animal Family v5.9.10 Unlimited Money, Gold, Pearls & More (updated)

A really fun, addictive zoo game. It's a great pass-time. Mod is really good too.

Review:
I was looking for a fun and easy game to play and game across Zoo Craft I downloaded and played it for a while and all was good. After a while I wanted to figure out a way to cheat the game I tried myself but I didn't manage it so I looked for it on sbenny.com and luckily it was there. The mod is really good and works perfectly. At first I didn't know how to get the cash etc. But all I had to do was spend cash and instead of losing it I gained it. Overall this is a very good game with a very good mod and o highly recommend it to all. The game is about a zoo that you can control and instead of just purchasing animals from the store for your zoo like a lot of zoo games, instead you use DNA from two animals and get a random new animal from it you can also have babies for the animals if you have two and you can visit other peoples zoos and get ideas for yours. It's highly addicting and fun. It's also exciting to see what animal the two you put together create which I think is the best part of the game.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐