💬 Review Zootopia (2016)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,222 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thesociodark

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Zootopia (2016)

Zootopia is a movie about a bunny, who wants to be a cop and eventually become one. She starts her job in the big city, where every mammal can live in peace with each other, Zootopia. Soon she faces with all the troubles of being a cop as a rabbit, and also has to solve a mistery to be able to hold her job.

Review:
I just watched this movie with my family and I really loved it. I'm not the only one, everyone liked it, even my mom who is not a big fan of animated movies. I really appreciated all the thoughts on the character's design and the imaginative solutions for the environment of the city.
About our heroine: I found Judy very sympathetic and sometimes annoying, but in a very cute way. I liked that although she was naive, she was also very competent, many times she pulled themselves out of trouble, not Nick, the fox. Oh, and about Nick: he was my personal favorite, I liked his witty humor and I really liked the brief insight into his background story too. I found the other characters all very fun, we laughed a lot because of some popculture references.
The story kept my attention all along, I never found it boring. When there were sad parts, I was sad too, and then I was happy with the main characters later. Althought I'm an adult, I'm very emotional and I get easily involved in good stories, so this was just my personal experience. My younger sister laughed a lot too, her personal favorite was Officer Clawhauser who was very cute according too her, and a perfect comic relief.
As a whole, I really liked this movie, but I have to admit it’s not a world savior. Maybe kids understand conceps like racism more easily with this, but adults can very easily the flaws too.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would recommend it, especially for younger people and for everyone who loves detailed and beautiful animation.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐