💬 Review ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 by dame23

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,417 happy users since 2014.
Register

dame23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3
9f49e670-74a9-4b21-93e6-095faef62e5e.jpg

Description
The Red Magic 3 is a gaming smartphone from Nubia. Snapdragon 855 SoC, but it also has liquid cooling along with an internal fan and shoulder buttons for gaming.
DTS-X Audio
6.65-inch full-HD+ HDR AMOLED
90Hz refresh rate
5,000mAh battery
48-megapixel camera
Glass front (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum back, aluminum frame
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
RGB light panel (on the back)
Pressure sensitive zones
Built-in cooling fan
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
5.0, A2DP, aptX, LE
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
AnTuTu: 387726 (v7)

Great Phone for gaming specially the FPS type since you have shoulder buttons with the device.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Shoulder buttons and 90hz refresh rate plus the bang for buck. Very good in all type of games and the shoulder button can be designated to any position you want for every game. The fan has an inlet and outlet that lets you play without having to much heat and making the phone cool as the room temperature as much as possible, It also automatically adjusts its fan speed base on the temperature. Included is the game space which includes all function needed for gaming such as recording, screenshot, disable unwanted notifications and others. Has an RGB LED at the back to make you full premium and others jealous ^^. The shoulder buttons makes everyone of my friends envy my phone ^^ . It has a 4D vibration function which makes the game more awesome though on limited games only but i think from time it will expand.

Things I don't like
Software updates takes time. They mostly update the china version instead of the global. Its been 3 months since the last update of global but has work without any hiccups.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
For those that want a gaming phone that cheaper but has quality and doesn't really care for an every month update this is the phone for you.
It does not disappoint when it comes to gaming plus its easy to root and unlock boot loader.

Last edited: