💬 Review ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite by MarisaPalomarres

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,935 happy users since 2014.
Register

MarisaPalomarres

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite

Description
Two sim cards, support for high-speed Internet, a 3200 mAh battery (enough for everything), a smart 13x13 dual camera, a fingerprint scanner, support for NSFs and much more)Initially, I took for the sake of the camera and a large amount of memory. As a result, it began to hang in games. Worth a lot: call of duty, pubg and others. Great work. The screen resolution will allow you to watch video even in 4k and the difference is noticeable. the smartphone’s camera allows you to shoot video in 4k and take awesome photos with good zoom. the glass here is something special (honestly, I don’t remember the name). When I dropped it on a stone, there were no scratches on the screen! A speck appeared, but it itself disappeared somewhere.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like absolutely everything in this! I bought two years ago and have never been upset. I hope it will always be as durable as it is now

Things I don't like
It's alright with that. Perhaps you can blame it only for the inability to insert a memory card. But here it’s quite built-in, IMHO - I see no reason to insert an additional

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes, I recommend it. This is by far the best budget smartphone I've ever seen. It is convenient, productive and suitable for many hobbies.