📖 Tutorial 📚💻 COMPUTER BASICS TUTORIAL THREAD 💻📚

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,728 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hplay

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Welcome to the Computer Fundamentals Tutorial forum! This thread will cover important computer information, whether you're a newbie or need a refresher. Let's get started!

Computers are made up of two major components: hardware and software. Physical components such as the CPU, monitor, keyboard, and mouse are examples of hardware. The term "software" refers to computer programs and applications.

An operating system (OS) is a program that handles computer resources. Windows, macOS, and Linux are popular choices, each with its own set of functions and interface.
The CPU is the brain of the computer, executing instructions and conducting calculations. It collaborates with RAM, which provides temporary storage to assist the CPU in processing data fast.
Computers rely on storage devices such as Hard Disk Drives (HDD) and Solid State Drives (SSD) to store files and programs. SSDs are speedier, but more expensive, than HDDs.
Input devices such as keyboards and mouse allow you to communicate with the computer, whereas output devices such as monitors and printers display or generate data for you.
That's a quick rundown of computing fundamentals! Keep an eye out for more in-depth lectures on specific topics. Please feel free to ask any questions or make suggestions for future tutorial topics.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Very nice idea :) I'm sure it'll get more and more detailed over time, maybe with pictures of each hardware component, who knows? Either way, very nice job :)

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hi, 😊 I don't use PC for mods yet, but I think your work can be very useful for those who aren't as practical as me, so congratulations!;)