❓ Help Request Looking for a software for "simple" photo editing- anyone a tip?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,713 happy users since 2014.
Register

fabienne80

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello all,

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place in this forum corner. If not: Anyone a tip which subforum I should use?

Now to the question :) I'm looking for a software tip - with the program I want:
- Convert a passport photo into a comic image (gladly also an online program - but that does not make me "poor" :))
- And the program should be able to enlarge images very well, on which you can then print the (small) image as a poster
- ideally: an "easy to understand program" :)

Bonus: If you can then also exchange faces (That I can replace the "new comic image as a face in the comic poster - perfect) - but is only bonus. Will just a birthday present.

Thanks for tips & tricks

Fabi

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, as I'm all into AI, I can suggest "NERO AI UPSCALER" which is an online service to freely enlarge your pictures without losing quality and, at the same time, tools like mirjourney (requires Discord) could probably give you the desired effect, as they support uploading a picture and giving them an input like "transform it into a comic image" and after 30 seconds BAM! You have 4 results for your query.

shikite

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
corel/photoshop i think, for editing still u need learn a bit, no need 1 hour try to learn, there a lot video tutorial short -+5 mins who quick explain and jump to act not to much say or theory or intro