Trying to create a mod for this game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,350 happy users since 2014.
Register

atkins2080

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, I decompiled this particular Zynga match 3 game and am having difficult time looking for the levels move values as well as creating infinite items and lives, here are 3 pictures of the game including one with files that look to contain the games levels, but have a .file extension at the end.

Attachments

MR IKSO

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
hello, then on the third screen are the resources of the game. As I see the game on the unity, find Assembly-Сharp.dll and try to break on the manuals from this branch

atkins2080

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I found it, it has some things about the levels score and rewards, all the rest is unreadable.

atkins2080

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Here is a screenshot of what I found with a program called ILspy I found a section in the Assembly Csharp.dll called LevelLoad Paremeters, it looks like this.
ILspy.png

MR IKSO

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
here is the manual, ilSpy does not know how to edit dll, and switch the language from VB to C #
Post automatically merged:

and I advise you to google, there is a mod on the network

Last edited:

atkins2080

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, I downloaded dnSpy and searched through Assembly-CSharp.dll and edited the line that is in the picture above and saved it, then tried it out, but the mod wouldn't install, I use Bluestacks since my tablet is messed up, as for the modded version I did a comparison to the Assembly-CSharp.dll and one is smaller than the other that is in the original, one is 7.23MB and the other is 6.95 which is the modded version and the current game's version is 1.0.3514, the modded is 1.0.3456.

MR IKSO

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
First, the mod needs to be signed
secondly, the original should always be deleted and put the mod.
Do not pay attention to the size of dll

atkins2080

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried following the tutorial that was mentioned above and signed the app, but I still get that circle with white exclamation point, I even used the example app that is featured.

atkins2080

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, I found some apks that are easy to mod, The Bubble Witch series is one of them, but whenever I edit the number of moves in the .json files and recompile and sign they don't reflect in the game, I am using the latest version of the apks, they load okay but just not reflect what number of moves I edit in the level's files, its like the game overrides my modifications, here is a screenshot of one of the levels files I modded, it is from Bubble Witch Saga 3, the red box around the area is what is supposed to be the number of moves, I created 330, but the game only displays 30.

Attachments

atkins2080

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I looked for .dll files, this game has mostly .json files, but I'll keep looking.