APK Reports: outdated version/broken links

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,713 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
In this page you can report any non-working link or any outdated version of our Games Area ( https://sbenny.com ). This will help us spotting problems in our Games Area and will help you getting the desired game!

To do this, just reply below following the simple format you'll find at the end of this page.

If you reached this page from a link of our Games Area (outside the forum), remember you first need to sign up (for free) to our Forum by clicking here ---> Register (it takes less than 20 seconds) to get the ability to reply to any threads.

I promise we will do my best to update the link/version of the affected Game as fast as I can. Once fixed, we'll reply to your post so you'll know you can now download it.

Just one simple rule: don't report the app if it's been already reported by others. This DOESN'T speed up the process, but instead slows it down because we'll waste more time quoting each single report for the same app.

Beware that reporting an outdated version here doesn't guarantee we'll update it. If we can do it, we'll do it, otherwise I'm sorry but you have to accept the fact a hack has been patched or it does require more time to be updated.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Wcf247 please follow the format. We can't process your request if you don't follow our format.

Wcf247

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry sbenny my phone has malware/adware & more all over I am in safe mode cleaning the damage ...I am not sure what I have been flagged for my apologies if it offend any one.

I wiil also make sure I follow the format for broken/outdared links😓

Last edited by a moderator:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

StarlyHur

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the game: Sleeping Delivery
Link to reach the affected page: Sleeping Delivery + MOD
Actual version in the Games Area: 1.18
Latest known version: 1.18
Is this game playable Online only? (try launching it without Wi-Fi/Data): No

Additional note: It's not entirely broken, it still works yeah, but here's the thing... There's this certain issue where I can't get Damian, Leo, and Sebastian's Happy Ending, I'm not entirely sure why, maybe because of the money hack thing, but yeah, my membership ID was already Black (which is maximum), but I can't get 100% love points for those three people. It always goes to either 98% or 91%.... All answers were correct, but I still can't get 100%... I can't see their happy endings ;-; the game keeps forcing me to stay on Normal Ending

StarlyHur

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the game: The Letter - Horror Visual Novel
Link to reach the affected page: The Letter - Horror Visual Novel + MOD
Actual version in the Games Area: 1.1.2
Latest known version: 1.1.3
Is this game playable Online only? (try launching it without Wi-Fi/Data):

Additional Note: Can't get past chapter 1. It says, "Unauthorized attempt to download DLC. Please contact support."

volfnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Name of the game: Dungeon quest
Link to reach the affected page: https://sbenny.com/game/dungeon-quest
Actual version of the Games Area: v2.3.5.2
Latest known version:3.0.4.0
Is this game playable Online only? (try launching it without Wi-Fi/Data):yes

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Name of the game: Sleeping Delivery
Link to reach the affected page: Sleeping Delivery + MOD
Actual version in the Games Area: 1.18
Latest known version: 1.18
Is this game playable Online only? (try launching it without Wi-Fi/Data): No

Additional note: It's not entirely broken, it still works yeah, but here's the thing... There's this certain issue where I can't get Damian, Leo, and Sebastian's Happy Ending, I'm not entirely sure why, maybe because of the money hack thing, but yeah, my membership ID was already Black (which is maximum), but I can't get 100% love points for those three people. It always goes to either 98% or 91%.... All answers were correct, but I still can't get 100%... I can't see their happy endings ;-; the game keeps forcing me to stay on Normal Ending
✓ Version Updated. See here.

Mystic messenger can't be updated anymore because it's patched. Same for "The Letter - Horror Visual Novel"

Last edited: