Ebooks

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
There were days when we used to release 60+ Books a day

and then there was epic betrayal :(

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much!! 15 might not sound like much but considering all of us must be crazy busy irl this is great 😍😁 and stay tuned! December promises us a great many new books that i can't wait to read 😉❤

Narutake

Moonblink is my queen ?
Member for 5 years
There were days when we used to release 60+ Books a day

and then there was epic betrayal :(
Even 15 a day on average is amazing and if anyone has complaints about it they can find their free books elsewhere 😜
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much!! 15 might not sound like much but considering all of us must be crazy busy irl this is great 😍😁 and stay tuned! December promises us a great many new books that i can't wait to read 😉❤
15 a day is plenty considering this isn't your job/life. You guys all put out so many free books for us all and I know that in my case for books I was looking for/requesting, you specifically have saved me at least $80 which is just amazing and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that. Speaking of which, when I get done reading the 30 books you've provided me, I've got another series for you to hunt down for me. Probably won't be for awhile tho lol. And I've noticed your signature quote, if anyone ever gives you crap about having to wait/not being able to get their requested book just send em my way and I'll give em a good lashing for treating the goddess of ebook liberation with disrespect 😉 I look forward to these books next month. Now stop reading my long rambling of a comment and go enjoy yourself my queen lol 😘

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Active User
Member for 6 years
15 a day is plenty considering this isn't your job/life. You guys all put out so many free books for us all and I know that in my case for books I was looking for/requesting, you specifically have saved me at least $80 which is just amazing and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that. Speaking of which, when I get done reading the 30 books you've provided me, I've got another series for you to hunt down for me. Probably won't be for awhile tho lol. And I've noticed your signature quote, if anyone ever gives you crap about having to wait/not being able to get their requested book just send em my way and I'll give em a good lashing for treating the goddess of ebook liberation with disrespect 😉 I look forward to these books next month. Now stop reading my long rambling of a comment and go enjoy yourself my queen lol 😘
Aww, you're so sweet 😍😍😍 thank you so much for the kind words, they are what motivates me to keep going and not stop sharing books. I'm glad we were able to help you and we'd be glad to look for all your future requests ❤❤😁

ellie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Gotta agree with you! Ever since I've switched to an Iphone I don't frequent this forum for the mods, I just like hanging around and helping keep this community lively and active and for the ebooks! Every member providing ebooks so fast and diligently is doing God's work, I truly appreciate everyone working in the Ebooks section so much. They deserve all the shoutouts! You guys rule

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Gotta agree with you! Ever since I've switched to an Iphone I don't frequent this forum for the mods, I just like hanging around and helping keep this community lively and active and for the ebooks! Every member providing ebooks so fast and diligently is doing God's work, I truly appreciate everyone working in the Ebooks section so much. They deserve all the shoutouts! You guys rule
Yeah, God's work at God's speed :lol:. A big shout out to our ebook releasers for being so efficient, helpful, and sharing so many books!