Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The demoness only nod with a huge smile as her left arm put anything like wine or mead so not in an arm reach of Eliana.
"It's certainly nice, the food was amazing and all the people seems very happy." She said as she take another bite of her fried leaks.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I am glad. I know it is hard to be happy right now. Believe me, I have been where you are, wondering if the love of my love will be okay. We will figure things out. Just because you are a demon, that doesn't mean you can't get your happy ending, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you get it," she said giving Levi a hug around the shoulders.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Levi were happy, theres no other way to describe the joyous expression on her face as she return the hug from the taller women with one hand.
"Thank you.... thank you so much." She feel tears of joy already forming on her eyes, as Eliana were squirm while cooing and laughing, the little baby somehow manage to get a graps on a spoon.
She play with it, flailing it around like a sword until finally the spoon were thrown from her pudgy hand (with a surprising strength for a baby) and soar toward the opposite end of the table....straight to Zehn's forehead.
The male demon (playfully of course) clutch his forehead while moaned pityfully to the four months old with a pout. "Why....."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Laughing, Casryth held her stomach as it began to hurt. She couldn't remember the last time she had laughed like that. She hoped the ball would be just as joyous for their people, they deserved some happiness after the darkness. In her mind she started forming her plan, preparing ideas to share with everyone once the planning began.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
If anything Zehn only sulk further (while secretly grinning inside) as he then take Eris' left arm and put it on his head.
"Can you believe it My Love? They're so mean to me.... I need your magical touch to restore my broken heart." He mumble as the half Vampire shake her head with a giggle before started to pet, rub and scratch his messy hair, earning a satisfied sigh from the demon.
"Drama Queen." Said demon older sister only rolled her eyes while smiling at her brother antics as she then gently take another spoon from Eliana's little hand, least she threw it again.
"You know you love me." Hes grinning openly with half lidded eyes as his favorite Dhampire hand turning him into a puddle.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Making sure Ellie was watching, Casryth took a grape off the table and tossed it at Zehn. He was so distracted he didn't see it coming until seconds before it hit him in the nose.

Ellie laughed a deep hearty laugh at the sight of her favorite honorary Uncle's surprised face.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"......You should have threw it to my mouth, at least i got a compensation for the laugh." He said with a face splitting grin as Eliana clap her pudgy hand together, dang does she adorable, making him want one of his own..... somehow the thought sounds more appealing than ever.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris smiled at Zehn as if reading his mind.

Casryth whistled innocently. "I don't know what you are talking about," she said with a laugh.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The demon just let out a sigh as he look at Liam with a smirk on his face. "You have one hell of a wife Mr. King, and this come from it's inhabitants himself." The young King only laugh at the demon words. Inturn makin Eliana laugh as well as she wave her tiny arm toward Liam's direction, more specifically, his beard......not that he envy him or something....... he curses Fate for his failed attemp to grow the facial hair.
Eris smile gently as she sees him pouting at Eliana direction, before use her left hand to lift his chin up, making them can look at each other eyes.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Soon," she said with a smile, staring into Zehn's eyes. "I have to go hunting soon, I say we sneak out in a bit," Eris said with a smile.

"Would you like to dance, my love?" Liam asked Casryth holding his hand out toward her.
"I would love to, it has been far too long," Casryth replied smiling. She took his hand and snapped her fingers. The instruments in the corner began to play themselves, as they made their way to the dance floor.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
He thinks his smile couldn't get any wider at the bold suggestion. "....Sneaking away with your lover in the middle of the night....what happens to the shy Dhampire i know?" He tease her as he then lift her pale hand before gently kiss her knuckle.
"....Shall we?" He whispered as he glance Casryth and Liam, the King and the Queen certainly stole the attention of the hall occupant as all eyes landed on their leaders..... All except his sister and said Queen, both who look at him with a mixture of proudness and slyness....he knew they will tease them to no end after this, but hell, he doesn't give a duck.
The pair silently get out from their seats, before slowly making their way to the front door, not a glances at them except the two married women in the room.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris pulled Zehn behind her by his wrist as they exited the door. They took off into the woods together and she pulled him behind her. "Catch me if you can!" she yelled with a smile taking off deep into the woods at lightning speed, laughing all the way.

Inside the hall:

Casryth and Liam waltzed along to the music and as the song was nearly halfway done, more couples joined them on the dancefloor. They laughed and smiled. She couldn't wait for the ball. It wasn't that she was eager for the dresses or the event itself. She was more excited about the things it symbolized and the joy it would bring anyone.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
He blinking his eyes a few times before a huge grin come to his face, somehow the whole situation seems familiar with that one moving picture about a fast bird and a coyote he watched on Casryth's mansion. He prepare himself to run as he muttering two word. "Beep Beep." And then hes gone, following her as there's now two laughter filling the forest.

Meanwhile....

Levi give a polite rejection to another guy that try to dance with her. She only smile as Eliana rocking left and right to the slow music sound before getting excited again when she saw her parent or Casryth and Liam dancing.
She must suppress a laugh as she saw Dobby trying (and failing) to try dancing with a Succubus, which almost 1/3 taller than him, the lesser demon giggles as the goblin try his best to follow her instructions.
At this moment she was truly enjoying being live....if only her husband we-....no, she will not spoil the whole moment with her bitter thought.
Shaking her head, she give a smile when Elisabeth wave her hand toward their table, making the littoe girl in her arms excited again.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
A Man clad in armor approached the table and sat beside Levi. "I know what it's like. I'm not here to make a pass at your or try to pick you up. I can see you are mourning the loss of a loved one. I thought you could use some company. My name is Cain," he said with a sad smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Levi." She answer curtly before averting her eyes to watch the dancing floor again, she didn't give him as much as another glance while Eliana eyes were sparkling as she saw his shiny armor.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Have you lived in town long? I don't think we've met before," he said smiling at Ellie. He made a funny face at her making her laugh.

Casryth and Liam danced across the floor. When she glanced up at Levi, she noticed that Cain, Liz's brother in law was sitting by her. He had lost his wife to an attack while she was out hunting in the human world. She had been killed by raiders. If anyone could understand how Levi felt, it was him. She smiled and rested her head on Liam's shoulder.

Ouside:

Eris ran deeper and deeper into the woods laughing. When she was sure that there was enough distance between herself and Zehn she climbed up a tall tree, waiting for him to pass under her so she could jump out and tackle him.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"No. My brother and i just recently come to this town. You probably know him on the square a few hours ago." She explain to the armored man with a even tone. Theres are few reasons why she once got the moniker 'Ice Queen' afterall.

Meanwhile....

Eris wait and wait....but strangely the older demon yet to sh_
"What do you looking at?" She almost jump in suprise as said demon voice from behind her, when she turn she saw Zehn complete with a grin on his face, a few wisp of smokes can be seen slowly vanishing around his form.
"Teleportation Spell sure are handy. Naughty girl, try to surprise me." He said as he then pinch her soft cheeks with both hand, making the half Vampire mumbles indignantly at him.

SAVE_20190116_023236.jpeg

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Nyu!" Eris said with a smile, swatting his hands away. "No pinching," she laughed as she took off again, hopping across the treetops. "You're never gonna catch me, and if you do, You'll get a prize," she sang with laughter.

In the hall:

Liam spun Casryth around and dipped her down low. She smiled up into his eyes. The song came to an end and another began. She carefully stood to her feet again and fixed her top. "I think I need a bit of water after that," she said with a smile, kissing Liam gently.

Levi turned to Cain. "I am not one for small talk. I mean no disrespect," she said.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn smile slowly widen again as he look at her retreating form. "She want to play hard to get,?" He chuckle to himself before hop down and follow her into the deep forest.

Hall....

Cain wince at the cool response, wow, this women are cold. Was his thought as they sit in now (for him) uncomfortable silence.
It's not like Levi want to ignore him, but to be honest, she has a very difficult time with strangers, the fact that he in particular have the same name with a demon that inhabiting the lowest pit of hell doesn't help either.